Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kiffin Taking Unfair Heat on Johnson Commitment & Briles Hiring

owlcountry40 said

Owl2Doc said

So this recruit did something worse than DeAndre Johnson?
Posted On: Jan 27th 2017, 11:29 PM #366349

Alegedly.
Posted On: Jan 27th 2017, 11:39 PM #366351

Ok oc40 you dont have to name names but if you know something you need to say something
not just innuendo even if its just an allegation.
Back to the top

I think what Kendall said was young and immature but still very true on EVERY campus in the country! He did not promote or encourage rape in any way with that seemingly joking comment to a recruit!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Sandsy said

You think this is bad wait till you see what FAU commit has maybe been enrolled on campus since January and no one knew about it.
Posted On: Jan 27th 2017, 9:11 PM #366346

It's public – story about the enrollment in today's SS.
Back to the top

i may be stupid, but i still have no idea what you are talking about.
Back to the top

OK. Now I have it. Didn't know what SS was. I am a person that uses other news sources instead of the "news" papers. Although the SS is better than the PBP. Wonder why the hush was on?
Back to the top

Local Owl said

OK. Now I have it. Didn't know what SS was. I am a person that uses other news sources instead of the "news" papers. Although the SS is better than the PBP. Wonder why the hush was on?
Posted On: Jan 29th 2017, 6:57 AM #366370

He was allegedly involved (maybe witnessed) in the Minny recruiting scandal and previous offers were pulled.

Let me go on record saying that I don't have a problem being Second Chance U. As long as there's no issues here.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

I think what Kendall said was young and immature but still very true on EVERY campus in the country! He did not promote or encourage rape in any way with that seemingly joking comment to a recruit!
Posted On: Jan 28th 2017, 2:07 PM #366363

Let's be honest here. What would we be saying if KB were hired by FIU? Would we be so optimistic about it?
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

GeorgiaOwl said

Posted On: Jan 28th 2017, 2:07 PM #366363

Let's be honest here. What would we be saying if KB were hired by FIU? Would we be so optimistic about it?
Posted On: Jan 29th 2017, 10:02 AM #366372

Frankly I couldn't careless about FIU. So of course I would talk trash about it.
Back to the top

I wasn't talking about ant Baylor issue. I was talking about the enrollment of Hafiz.
Back to the top

These two issues by themselves might not hurt FAU but together it isn't a good look.

Also the fact that Hazif thing was kept under wraps it makes us look like we were trying to hide something we knew wasn't good. If you want to give people 2nd chances (not really with this kid since he might have not even done a single thing wrong) just own it and move on.

As for the KB comment yea its not a good look, but that goes on at every school.

The even bigger hypocrisy of it is any that watch an ESPN football game just count how many times when they are cutting to or away from a commercial that it involves showing a hot (always white) chick in the first couple rows.

I remember watching the UT-ND week one and it was so obvious ESPN made sure they were cutting back with blond hair Texas girls after every break. So they are using sex and coeds to sell just as much as anyone else.   
Back to the top
Control functions: