Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Visitors for January 27, 2017

Add topic

He says he is coming here…my hunch is that they will update the profile at some point. 
Back to the top

Just spoke with him, and he said he is coming - tomorrow…

He has FAU "high" on his list.

He is also four stars on ESPN, the others have him at three…nice!
Back to the top

Cj miller says he will keep his recruitment open AFTER signing day. Hes probably juco bound

D-Truth 4 Heisman
Back to the top

14Era said

Cj miller says he will keep his recruitment open AFTER signing day. Hes probably juco bound
Posted On: Jan 26th 2017, 1:36 PM #366240

Yeah wondered that was all about. If he's going JUCO, he should just do it.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

14Era said

Posted On: Jan 26th 2017, 1:36 PM #366240

Yeah wondered that was all about. If he's going JUCO, he should just do it.
Posted On: Jan 26th 2017, 3:04 PM #366243

Try to get the grades, one of my daughters owns  her own business in Atlanta as a private tutor working with kid's for grades and tests for both HS and college eligibility. Gets paid well too! Way better than regular teaching job and no headaches with school system targets and restrictions and the families she ids hired by a VERY motivated!

Smart girl, oes not get it from me! :Laughing:
Back to the top

Expected to be in this weekend…

• Denzel Houston - WR 5-11, 185 lbs, Daytona, FL

Visitors for January 27, 2017 - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Might be a defensive commit coming... eyes open!

D-Truth 4 Heisman
Back to the top

I know some people are anxious – but I feel good. We have some big names coming this weekend and we should be in good shape when all is said and done. Look at USF getting Strong at pretty much the same time we got Kiff. Their class looks very similar to ours right now and they just lost their top commit. But just as they shouldn't doubt Strong, especially with such little time – we should be optimistic about our chances with LK.
Back to the top

I think we'll be ok with a few surprises. Heck our coaching staff just got completed…right? We have a nice combination of Juco and HS guys.
Back to the top

Just got off the phone with the ticket office. I had a lot of questions, but his view was that this would be one of the best classes in school history. It seems like they're expecting to pull some guys from bigger programs given the staffs ties to major schools. 
Back to the top
Control functions: