Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Visitors for January 27, 2017

Add topic

Don't think he was referenced in this thread, but 3* LB Akileis Leroy (visited yesterday) out of GA committed!
Back to the top

247 sports showed this guy committed as of Jan. 9 but just added him as a commit today:

Quran Hafiz 
Jacksonville, FL (sandalwood)
3* CB 

He has 35 reported offers and took visits to Indiana, Nebraska, Iowa State, Illinois, Oregon State, and Minnesota. 
Back to the top

Scott Jackson (2) said

247 sports showed this guy committed as of Jan. 9 but just added him as a commit today:

Quran Hafiz 
3* CB 

He has 35 reported offers and took visits to Indiana, Nebraska, Iowa State, Illinois, Oregon State, and Minnesota. 

Posted On: Jan 29th 2017, 1:37 PM #366382

Yea he's been enrolled since January, but FAU kept it quite because he was involved with the Minnesota rape case.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Scott Jackson (2) said

Quran Hafiz 
3* CB 

Posted On: Jan 29th 2017, 1:37 PM #366382

Yea he's been enrolled since January, but FAU kept it quite because he was involved with the Minnesota rape case.
Posted On: Jan 29th 2017, 1:47 PM #366383

Kept it quiet? Is it their responsibility to "announce" every time a new student enrolls? Man, when I enrolled at FAU, they didn't announce it either. Thousands of students enroll every year. They keep those "quiet" as well.
Back to the top

FAU can't announce any recruits until signing day., but doesn't matter as he has a no media policy.

That's why he wasn't announced on this site. He specifically requested that, but some outlets either didn't know or didn't care.

I added him to our list Friday but chose not to do a thread.
Back to the top

Rick said

• Keirston Johnson - LB 6-1, 215 lbs, Jacksonville, FL
Posted On: Jan 24th 2017, 8:12 AM #366125

Back to the top

Is johnson gonna come here? Seems like USF is locked up no?
Back to the top

teambeer said

Is johnson gonna come here? Seems like USF is locked up no?
Posted On: Jan 29th 2017, 9:07 PM #366391

Why do you say that??
Back to the top

I looked at 247's info on USF 's recruiting class and it is not very impressive.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I looked at 247's info on USF 's recruiting class and it is not very impressive.
Posted On: Jan 30th 2017, 5:36 AM #366394

They are experiencing what we are with a brand new coaching staff less than a month before signing day. Like us, they will be fine and have some surprises on signing day. As for Johnson, those were just some "predictions" prior to his FAU visit(s). Things may have shifted. Not a lock until they sign the dotted line.
Back to the top
Control functions: