Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Cylla & Rutherford Leaving FAU

Add topic

As usual, we're losing guys again now that the season is done.

Rutherford and Cylla transferring out.

Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Posted On: Mar 16th 2017, 3:27 PM #367771

Saw that, so we basically have to start over yet again.

I say make the Coaching change AND figure out WHY we cannot compete and/or hold players here, no matter whom our HC is!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Posted On: Mar 16th 2017, 3:27 PM #367771

Dang you, Jarvis!
Back to the top

fauowl said

Dang you, Jarvis!
Posted On: Mar 16th 2017, 4:02 PM #367774

:Yawn:  :Yawn:  :Yawn:
Back to the top

Rick said

fauowl said

Dang you, Jarvis!
Posted On: Mar 16th 2017, 4:02 PM #367774

:Yawn:  :Yawn:  :Yawn:
Posted On: Mar 16th 2017, 4:14 PM #367776

Agreed!!! :Laughing:
Back to the top

I attended a grand total of one game last season and those two guys are MAJOR role players on the team. OMG. Our two basketball programs are amazing.
Back to the top

Cool two guys that were under 40 percent from the field and avg less than 8 points.
BYE

Also this coach being bad a losing players doesn't make Jarvis a good coach.

1 winning season in 5=trash

Worst and most unlikable coach in FAU sports history.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Cool two guys that were under 40 percent from the field and avg less than 8 points.
BYE

Also this coach being bad a losing players doesn't make Jarvis a good coach.

1 winning season in 5=trash

Worst and most unlikable coach in FAU sports history.
Posted On: Mar 16th 2017, 5:22 PM #367779

My comment about Jarvis had nothing to do with him being a good coach. He is not our coach.  I am now a Curry supporter.

It was humor because people like to blame coaches when people transfer when they have no idea what caused the transfer.

Jarvis got blamed for running people off who had flunked out and got kicked out of school and who failed drug tests. It's hilarious. So I thought I would blame him for this as well.

Curry will now get blamed for this when we don't know anything about it.  

This is college basketball. People transfer all the time. Look at our roster. It has lots of transfers from other places to replace our transfers every year.  

We usually never know publicly why players decide to transfer, but we always like to assume the coach ran them out of town.  

Owls Up!
Back to the top

Mark, why bother?  None of these poster watch college basketball or know anything about the game.  

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Mark, why bother?  None of these poster watch college basketball or know anything about the game.  

Posted On: Mar 16th 2017, 6:37 PM #367781

I pretty much goto every game, and the fact of the matter is they didn't win games.  Certainly some coaching problems but there also needs to be some culpability on the players.  This will have no effect on next season except for uninformed fans seeing them have a good game next year and say why aren't they playing for us.  Good luck to them, next up.
Back to the top
Control functions: