Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Series Thread: FIU vs FAU - Apr 28th - 30th, 2017

Add topic

Doldrums my friend...happens every year.
Back to the top

Less than a handful of baseball supporters on this site. Nowatnik broke a bone on his landing foot. Will miss this weekend  vs So. Miss. He will be a huge loss as he has been a solid pitcher this season. We just need to work around his injury. Hopefully he will be back soon. Don't worry about the site activity. It will pick up again if we get s football commitment or fall practice starts.Till then , ten more games. Against the toughest teams in the conference. We must win to be in the post season.
Back to the top

Rick said

Doldrums my friend…happens every year.
Posted On: May 2nd 2017, 4:44 PM #368597

Speaking of doldrums, anybody know how Ted Hutton is doing?
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Less than a handful of baseball supporters on this site. Nowatnik broke a bone on his landing foot. Will miss this weekend  vs So. Miss. He will be a huge loss as he has been a solid pitcher this season. We just need to work around his injury. Hopefully he will be back soon. Don't worry about the site activity. It will pick up again if we get s football commitment or fall practice starts.Till then , ten more games. Against the toughest teams in the conference. We must win to be in the post season.
Posted On: May 2nd 2017, 5:16 PM #368598

Injuries happen. Cant stop them all no matter how well in shape a player is, or how good the training staff is. Family and I are huge supporters of the program. just quite couldnt make it to as many games as we would have like to this season, but still a huge supporter of the program. Work also hasnt left me a lot of time to post either. lol.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Rick said

Doldrums my friend…happens every year.
Posted On: May 2nd 2017, 4:44 PM #368597

Speaking of doldrums, anybody know how Ted Hutton is doing?
Posted On: May 3rd 2017, 12:27 AM #368599

I saw him on LinkedIn. Its said he is working at the Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center. It had no other information about him that we don't already know except that he is doing research in diabetes.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

NCBWA has FAU ranked 30th in the country. Nice to be recognized but this is an important 10 game stretch.
Back to the top
Control functions: