Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

When do season tickets get mailed out?

I keep forgetting - do they come in August? 
Back to the top

LIke three weeks before the season.
Back to the top

I just bought my season tickets (section 207 that I ***hope*** will be out of the sun most of the time).  I am guessing as a first-time ticket holder, the only delivery option available to me was will-call, although they are certainly touting the ability to get in with just having the tickets on your smart phone rather than a physical ticket.  So I don't expect to receive any tickets - is that right???

And I know I asked this before, but I have a hard time searching/finding older threads and discussions.  I believe I was set on trying to park in the Silver lot (either there or the Red).  As a season ticket holder, am I allowed to park in either of those?  And how do I go about buying the parking passes for the season?  And do you guys recommend one of those over the other?  Sorry for all the newbie questions (again).
Back to the top

I'm in Silver. My cousin is in Red but he has more money than I do and I could be wrong, but I think you need to be at a certain donor level to park there. Twenty five yards apart. Call the ticket office and they can hook you up with the parking passes. And 207 is the best section for shade. I know. I've moved three times looking for that valuable commodity. You will be happy with that section.
Back to the top

Having tickets on the phone would be a first but maybe this is the year but I haven't heard that.

For the Red lot you have to donate to the OSF fund, it's nice because you have assigned spots. Your ticket person can assist you with parking as well, if you don't want to pay for Red Silver is the way to go.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Did anyone else get the ticket package? Just opened mine. Looking thru ,looked at the parking passes. Turned them over . Read the directions on how to get to the silver lot. And they are wrong. Shows Zone 1 as Glades Road and is labeled zone 2. Does not show zone 2. And has the red lot high lighted. Not a big mistake. But still a mistake. Come'on man !
Back to the top

I got mine and they look AWESOME!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Got mine too. Everything looks great.
Back to the top

Didn't mean to point out the negative first. The tickets look first class. Well done.
Back to the top

Parking aside, I think the tickets and packaging are first class. Especially the signed picture of Lane Kiffin. Nice touch. 

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top
Control functions: