Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

When do season tickets get mailed out?

I got my season tickets and what I think is a very good looking, professional package (I have had season tickets at other schools previously that were not nearly as nice).  But I waited 4 of 5 days from buying the tickets to order my parking space and there was nothing in the package regarding the Silver Lot parking.  Will I get that separately?
Back to the top

owlsdad said

I got my season tickets and what I think is a very good looking, professional package (I have had season tickets at other schools previously that were not nearly as nice).  But I waited 4 of 5 days from buying the tickets to order my parking space and there was nothing in the package regarding the Silver Lot parking.  Will I get that separately?
Posted On: Aug 14th 2017, 2:33 PM #369911

my parking pass was in the same folder as the tickets towards the back. If you didn't receive it I would give the ticket office a call
Back to the top

Owldad...mine were the last two pages of the booklet. If not,like Delta said , call.
Back to the top

Another ticket question.  I do see several mentions of being able to do "mobile entry" but when I am trying to manage my tickets, I don't see anyway to bring them up with a bar code or anything like that for entry.  Is that something that only becomes available after a certain time (like on game day)???  Also, I bought 2 tickets in the end zone for some additional people I have coming.  I see those in the ticketmaster app, but beside them I see "Action required" but there is nothing I can do - I can't select them to print or bring up for mobile entry or anything else.  Is that also a timing thing?

I did go by the ticket office and pickup my parking passes when we moved my daughter in - they were not in with my season tickets because I bought them after purchasing the tickets.  I'll have at least 7 tailgating in the Silver lot, so I hope to meet some of you this weekend.
Back to the top
Control functions: