Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

*BREAKING* Former FSU Five Star LB Kain Daub and Pitt DT Jeremiah Expected to Be Cleared Tomorrow!

Add topic

Source: Bruce Feldman (via Twitter) and Sports Illustrated

https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/08/07/kiffin-fau-owls-add-impact-transfers-pitt-fsu

FAU's season just got extremely more interesting…

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

This season gets more and more interesting every week.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

This season gets more and more interesting every week.
Posted On: Aug 7th 2017, 11:01 PM #369784

True.

Revolution- n. A large amount of change in a short amount of time.   FAU- n. The place where tomorrow begins.
Back to the top

If are a local FAU you must be angry Lane leaked this to one of the top 3 most known college football writers over you. Just lol
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

If are a local FAU you must be angry Lane leaked this to one of the top 3 most known college football writers over you. Just lol

Posted On: Aug 8th 2017, 8:59 AM #369786

Ok, I will ask for everyone.  What?
Back to the top

That DT coming is a huge hole we need filled.  I really hope he has it together and is ready to play football.

Interesting he was just on Charlie Partriages DLine a few months ago and is now at FAU....:Thinking:

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

If you had a little common sense you would know I meant to type "reporter".

But again you contribute nothing to this forum other than lame comments.

Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

If you had a little common sense you would know I meant to type "reporter".

But again you contribute nothing to this forum other than lame comments.

Posted On: Aug 8th 2017, 9:37 AM #369789

Well it was missing more than "reporter".  If you sent a statement like that to your boss you would be sent to HR for your "random" drug test.  Read it out loud, maybe you will chuckle to.
Back to the top

Now MY question - is ti true or just a rumored "leak"? Are they with the team yet? And what of Carson Lydon - the guy used to be a LB a Virginia tech, did he make his classes as written about? Ad what of Tisdale??? And Martin, the DL from NY?

In other words did we only lose out on the OL Palmer?
Back to the top

Answer to part of my post - LB/DE Daub on roster (YES!!!) and at practice but DT Taleni still having to get clearance for grad transfer. Anyone know about the others?
Back to the top
Control functions: