Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Bethune Cookman @ FAU Game Thread - September 16, 2017

Add topic

LawOwl said

Now that the big game has been moved to 10/7, I guess I will be in attendance on Saturday for the tailgate portion of the festivities at least. If I walk into the game maybe I stay the first half. Don't hit me with the "stay home we don't want you at the game" bs because truth be told, FAU needs as many to attend as possible. Wouldn't be surprised to see Mr. Brihm light us up and lead the "upset." He didn't look too bad against my Canes and we ain't no Canes that's for sure! Cup 🎂

Posted On: Sep 12th 2017, 9:53 PM #370839

Let me announce that I will not announce what my plans are for Saturday because I am not infected with millenial narsacist.  Dude come to the game don't leave us out of it.  #LoserOwl

Back to the top

Bethune vs FAU is confirmed, game on as scheduled!
Back to the top

@Narsacist much? +1.
Back to the top

I guess now I'm the bad guy on this thread since I brought the truth to your attention. That's fine. I'll be the bad guy while your loser Owls never progress.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Now that the big game has been moved to 10/7, I guess I will be in attendance on Saturday for the tailgate portion of the festivities at least. If I walk into the game maybe I stay the first half. Don't hit me with the "stay home we don't want you at the game" bs because truth be told, FAU needs as many to attend as possible. Wouldn't be surprised to see Mr. Brihm light us up and lead the "upset." He didn't look too bad against my Canes and we ain't no Canes that's for sure! Cup 🎂
Posted On: Sep 12th 2017, 9:53 PM #370839

Dont get too high and mighty….the Canes have sucked for over a decade.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Chill out said

Lighten up Francis (Walty)!

Not one person predicted a blow out this week.  The extent of optimism  is "gee I hope play the game.  I am not sure if we will be bowl eligible bit I do believe we will improve every week.  

Try to enjoy the ride a little.
Posted On: Sep 12th 2017, 8:39 PM #370838

I've been on this underperforming, bottom barrell of D1 football ride for a long time now.  

I'm ready for something different.

Back to the top

Rick said

Bethune Cookman junior QB Larry Brihm, Jr., earned MEAC Offensive Player of the Week honors after
completing a career-high 25 passes on 39 attempts for 354 yards to lead the Wildcats to a win at Southeastern Louisiana.  He threw two touchdowns and ran for another.
Posted On: Sep 12th 2017, 7:29 PM #370837

We are in for a battle Saturday.  Let's hope we can hold Bethune Cookman off at our place.   :Drooling:

Back to the top

At least they get to bowl games every year and won one last yr with many more to come. I hear you though Walty. The bottom of the barrel D1 program ride almost cost us against SIU last yr. Would not put it past FAU to blow it against Bethune.
Back to the top

Since 2008 the canes have been to 7 bowl games with a 1 and 6 record.  I am Not a canes hater but they haven't been relevant since the 2002 season, which makes you barely old enough to even know what cane success was.  #LoserOwl
Back to the top

walty12 said

Rick said

Bethune Cookman junior QB Larry Brihm, Jr., earned MEAC Offensive Player of the Week honors after
completing a career-high 25 passes on 39 attempts for 354 yards to lead the Wildcats to a win at Southeastern Louisiana.  He threw two touchdowns and ran for another.
Posted On: Sep 12th 2017, 7:29 PM #370837

We are in for a battle Saturday.  Let's hope we can hold Bethune Cookman off at our place.   :Drooling:
Posted On: Sep 13th 2017, 9:07 AM #370846

I think you're forgetting how much better this coaching staff is. Last year staff would have lost by 50 in Madison.
Back to the top
Control functions: