Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Bethune Cookman @ FAU Game Thread - September 16, 2017

Add topic

JDOwl said

JDOwl said

Anyone interested in a ticket for BCC game? My buddy can't make it (something to do with some Irma lady).  It is in section 102, row A.
Posted On: Sep 13th 2017, 8:34 PM #370859

No one? Really?  People don't even want a free tix to an FAU game?

Posted On: Sep 14th 2017, 11:14 AM #370865

My guess is your asking if anyone wants a free ticket on a forum where everyone probably has a ticket.

Back to the top

JDOwl said

JDOwl said

Anyone interested in a ticket for BCC game? My buddy can't make it (something to do with some Irma lady).  It is in section 102, row A.

I don't have a ticket. However, I'll purchase one at the window when I get there. It's my way to support the program. #GoOwls
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

JDOwl said

JDOwl said

I don't have a ticket. However, I'll purchase one at the window when I get there. It's my way to support the program. #GoOwls

Posted On: Sep 14th 2017, 11:40 AM #370867

Why don't you take the free ticket, it looks like a good ticket in the deck and then write a check to FAU as a donation
Back to the top

Pretty sure the ticket office isn't open. It's pretty sad they do not have a couple people working remote to help customers.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Pretty sure the ticket office isn't open. It's pretty sad they do not have a couple people working remote to help customers.
Posted On: Sep 14th 2017, 1:55 PM #370869

I have space for ticket sales if the ticket office would like to use some of it!! wink wink.
Back to the top

How did your store make out Mark?.

And nothing againt st ticket sales but USF and Charlie Strong are doing a good thing, and it would not hurt us either.

They are offering free tickets to HS TEAMS and COACHES who want to attend their game . Nice good will gesture to the community (HS football at least  :Big-Grin: ) as the HS teams are not playing this weekend.

I think WE SHOULD DO THE SAME to help build  the relationship with the local HS's and our new nearly entirely out of state staff! Help fill some empty seats this weekend too! Better for game atmosphere for the team!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Posted On: Sep 14th 2017, 1:55 PM #370869

Just give them a call.  They are answering their phone.  So I am pretty sure you are wrong.
Back to the top

My guess said

JDOwl said

JDOwl said

My guess is your asking if anyone wants a free ticket on a forum where everyone probably has a ticket.

Posted On: Sep 14th 2017, 11:32 AM #370866

i was hoping someone knew someone on the fence about going to games. It's a free ticket at the lowest level behind FAU.

Back to the top

JDOwl said

i was hoping someone knew someone on the fence about going to games. It's a free ticket at the lowest level behind FAU.
Posted On: Sep 14th 2017, 4:11 PM #370874

I can tweet it out if you want but need a way to have them contact you…let me know if your interested via PM.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

How did your store make out Mark?.

And nothing againt st ticket sales but USF and Charlie Strong are doing a good thing, and it would not hurt us either.

They are offering free tickets to HS TEAMS and COACHES who want to attend their game . Nice good will gesture to the community (HS football at least  :Big-Grin: ) as the HS teams are not playing this weekend.

I think WE SHOULD DO THE SAME to help build  the relationship with the local HS's and our new nearly entirely out of state staff! Help fill some empty seats this weekend too! Better for game atmosphere for the team!
Posted On: Sep 14th 2017, 3:25 PM #370871

The Store made it through the storm just fine. We were prepared.  The prep and loss of power caused us to be closed for a week.  That's not good for business.  

…Interesting USF can offer HS teams and Coaches free tix.  I would have thought that would not be allowed…
Back to the top
Control functions: