Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2017 C-USA Opener - FAU vs MTSU

LawOwl said

MTSU 34-12. New game but same old loser Owls. Had a ticket rep call me this week to sell me some tix for conference play. Told him I won't be spending my hard earned dollars on this dumpster fire of a program. Told him I was ashamed and embarrased of this crap. It's the same thing every yr when will you all learn?

Posted On: Sep 29th 2017, 10:06 PM #371471

As if this moment explain to how this season has gone so bad. We have lost 1 game that we probably should have won.
Yet you say you're calling tickets guys and crying(I don't believe you)

Also you are such a Canes fan at heart I only support my team if we are winning attitude.
With all the years of me not wanting Charlie to coach I never stopped showing up.
Because I never wanted to be like the scUM front running fans. When our day comes no one can say I wasn't there during the bad ones. You on the other should just stay away.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

LawOwl said

MTSU 34-12. New game but same old loser Owls. Had a ticket rep call me this week to sell me some tix for conference play. Told him I won't be spending my hard earned dollars on this dumpster fire of a program. Told him I was ashamed and embarrased of this crap. It's the same thing every yr when will you all learn?

As if this moment explain to how this season has gone so bad. We have lost 1 game that we probably should have won.

Also you are such a Canes fan at heart I only support my team if we are winning attitude.
With all the years of me not wanting Charlie to coach I never stopped showing up.
Because I never wanted to be like the scUM front running fans. When our day comes no one can say I wasn't there during the bad ones. You on the other should just stay away.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 7:40 AM #371477

No ticket guy called me bro. You guys are hurting for attendance. Hard! And it's that attitude of "we're only 1-3" that hurts the program. This is college football where every game is a must win! Pathetic.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

owlcountry40 said

LawOwl said

No ticket guy called me bro. You guys are hurting for attendance. Hard! And it's that attitude of "we're only 1-3" that hurts the program. This is college football where every game is a must win! Pathetic.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 7:45 AM #371478
Block the scUM loser who never attended UM

I think the biggest issue is you don't have friends.
I am going with around 15 friends who always have fun tailgating going to the game no matter the record.
You just don't have anyone to go with.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

LawOwl said

owlcountry40 said

LawOwl said

Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 7:45 AM #371478
Block the scUM loser who never attended UM

I think the biggest issue is you don't have friends.
I am going with around 15 friends who always have fun tailgating going to the game no matter the record.
You just don't have anyone to go with.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 8:49 AM #371479

Wrong again OC. I go to the tailgates but never into the games. Rather watch some real football at Hooters or something with the bros. And I'll be in the online MBA program next semester at UM so yes, it is my school. Will gladly be taking FAU off my resume and only listing my JD from my law school and MBA from The U upon enrollment.
Back to the top

Wow is this what it comes down to? Delta, i should've said this sooner, but i was skeptical about bringing this topic because it's more divisive and depressing than todays politics (this is not a political statement, just a good a analogy ☺ )

Now it comes down to name calling over a disagreement. If LawOwl wants to stop supporting the program that's his prerogative. We don't need to insult the guy for wanting to spend his hard earned $ somewhere else. He doesn't need to insult the program on his way out either.

Some of us are still hopeful that we're gonna win more than 3 games this year, and possible be a 2 loss in conference play and get a bowl bid.

Go Owls.
Back to the top

@LawOwl

But isn't it your FAU degree that helped catapult your career and continued education? You will always be an alum.

You were once a contributing member of this forum.  Sorry your anger and hatred has now saturated the love you once had for FAU.

Buh..Bye. good luck with your future.
Back to the top

owl in training said

@LawOwl

But isn't it your FAU degree that helped catapult your career and continued education? You will always be an alum.

You were once a contributing member of this forum.  Sorry your anger and hatred has now saturated the love you once had for FAU.

Buh..Bye. good luck with your future.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 9:23 AM #371482

Not sure what happened here,  LawOwl used to paint his chest blue at games and say stiff like this…

"This new stadium is going to turn our program around".

“I guarantee in the next 5 years we will be beasts and a BCS level team.”
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

Wow is this what it comes down to? Delta, i should've said this sooner, but i was skeptical about bringing this topic because it's more divisive and depressing than todays politics (this is not a political statement, just a good a analogy ☺ )

Now it comes down to name calling over a disagreement. If LawOwl wants to stop supporting the program that's his prerogative. We don't need to insult the guy for wanting to spend his hard earned $ somewhere else. He doesn't need to insult the program on his way out either.

Some of us are still hopeful that we're gonna win more than 3 games this year, and possible be a 2 loss in conference play and get a bowl bid.

Go Owls.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 9:21 AM #371481

Island, I respect everyone on the forum and try not to throw personal insults, but I did pay tuition to this school and my athletic fees that I had to pay went to the program so I think I have every right to criticize it. Again, I don't have anything personal against you guys but I can't be the only one that is this fed up…. Just fed up Rick!
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Island_Owl88 said

Go Owls.

Island, I respect everyone on the forum and try not to throw personal insults, but I did pay tuition to this school and my athletic fees that I had to pay went to the program so I think I have every right to criticize it. Again, I don't have anything personal against you guys but I can't ve the only one that is this fed up
Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 9:29 AM #371484

I think a lot of us are fed up. But it was gonna take more than the first 4 games for the new coaching staff to turn around the dumpster fire the past coaching staff was. 

We only lost one game that we could have won so far this year. My expectations going into this year was 5-7 wins. Next year those expectations will be much higher, and I might have a more pi$$ed off attitude if the season is bad. 
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Island_Owl88 said

Go Owls.
Island, I respect everyone on the forum and try not to throw personal insults, but I did pay tuition to this school and my athletic fees that I had to pay went to the program so I think I have every right to criticize it. Again, I don't have anything personal against you guys but I can't be the only one that is this fed up…. Just fed up Rick!

Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 9:29 AM #371484

University of American Samoa is not a good law school.  No one says you have to blindly support the school.  But just leave.  The funny thing is you have no idea where to find a hurricane forum.  So goto Hooters and spend your hard earned money there.
Back to the top
Control functions: