Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2017 C-USA Opener - FAU vs MTSU

HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF.

Okay so back to the original topic… I guess?

I like our chance with Parr so we could keep the defense honest. Middle's run D is legit, we won't be able to run all over them. It will still be our strength, but it will force us to diversify.

With Parr, we should have a close win. With Driskel, we should lose by 10-17.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

And? said

LawOwl said

Island_Owl88 said

Wow is this what it comes down to? Delta, i should've said this sooner, but i was skeptical about bringing this topic because it's more divisive and depressing than todays politics (this is not a political statement, just a good a analogy ☺ )

Now it comes down to name calling over a disagreement. If LawOwl wants to stop supporting the program that's his prerogative. We don't need to insult the guy for wanting to spend his hard earned $ somewhere else. He doesn't need to insult the program on his way out either.

Some of us are still hopeful that we're gonna win more than 3 games this year, and possible be a 2 loss in conference play and get a bowl bid.

Go Owls.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 9:21 AM #371481
Island, I respect everyone on the forum and try not to throw personal insults, but I did pay tuition to this school and my athletic fees that I had to pay went to the program so I think I have every right to criticize it. Again, I don't have anything personal against you guys but I can't be the only one that is this fed up…. Just fed up Rick!

Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 9:29 AM #371484

University of American Samoa is not a good law school.  No one says you have to blindly support the school.  But just leave.  The funny thing is you have no idea where to find a hurricane forum.  So goto Hooters and spend your hard earned money there.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 10:08 AM #371486
Such a typical Canes fan had no real loyalty to this school until they win a few games FSU QB gets hurt boom he on the bangwagon talking smack.
Still, admits he doesn't even go the games for either school. This is why UM will never be a powerhouse again because they are full of people like law owl just front-running b****es . So go grab you cargo camo shorts, old fitted hat, that UM jersey that is 10 years old, scalp a ticket to the one home game you will attend this year and scream about how much swag you have until you get smacked by anyone you play who is worth a dam.

Never come back and tell anyone you are an Owl fan whenever things turn around.

Also saying you attended UM online just lmao yea really makes you part of the UM community.

You are a joke.
Back to the top

Sounds like someone got their Bar results and isn't too happy about it…Yikes!

MTSU - 31 FAU - 35
Back to the top

Actually, took it back in Feb and passed on first attempt. Hence why my job will be paying for the MBA. I love how I've made no personal attacks on any of you but the hate is so intense. Should be expected I suppose. Smh. Just a young man out here with a JD and license to practice law and soon to be MBA fed up at the program he partially funded through outrageously high athletic fees for 4 years and it's still the same dump of a program it was when I was studying there. Changing my prediction… 45-13 MTSU puts you all in your place.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Actually, took it back in Feb and passed on first attempt. I love how I've made no personal attacks on any of you but the hate is so intense. Should be expected I suppose. Smh. Just a young man out here with a JD and license to practice law and soon to be MBA fed up at the program he partially funded through outrageously high athletic fees for 4 years. Changing my prediction… 45-13 MTSU puts you all in your place.

Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 12:58 PM #371490

I was optimistic about today's game but now you changed your prediction and we are definitely DUCK'd.  How times have changed for Canes fan (usually means didn't go to school there); gloating about a win over Duke.  LMAO.  Seriously move on, a serious legal mind like yours surely doesn't have time to contemplate FAU issues, Canes issues and Nova Southeaster U issues all at the same time.   A little advice to a budding legal mind to be an equal of Scott Rothstein, Christina Kitterman and Stuart Rosenfeldt to name a few is time management, the key to any sucesss.  Don't waste your time on frivolous pursuits (FAU in your mind).  I find it amusing you are whining about FAU athletic fees, well shame on you for not going somewhere else with more reasonable fees.  Don't complain about something you could have avoided if it truly bothered you so much.
Back to the top

Back to topic. it's run it's course…thanks
Back to the top

Wait...camo cargo shorts are out?
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

Wow is this what it comes down to? Delta, i should've said this sooner, but i was skeptical about bringing this topic because it's more divisive and depressing than todays politics (this is not a political statement, just a good a analogy ☺ )

Now it comes down to name calling over a disagreement. If LawOwl wants to stop supporting the program that's his prerogative. We don't need to insult the guy for wanting to spend his hard earned $ somewhere else. He doesn't need to insult the program on his way out either.

Some of us are still hopeful that we're gonna win more than 3 games this year, and possible be a 2 loss in conference play and get a bowl bid.

Go Owls.
Posted On: Sep 30th 2017, 9:21 AM #371481

I agree with ya Island, no reason to get small and petty with name calling, but the net IS used for that, very sadly!

If you graduated from FAU you are always an Owl, if you even just attended FAU, you are always an Owl.

We have ALL put up with LOTS OF LOSING over the past 8 years but it will get better, IT IS GETTING BETTER. Yesterday proved how much better this staff is and these players are. No, we are not playing wide open exciting football but we are starting to WIN.

But let's ALL try to be more civil to each other, no point in childish name calling, let's pull together and enjoy the ride we are just beginning! Congrats to the players and Coaches on FINALLY beating MTSU and GO OWLS!
Back to the top

No, I call BULL SH*T!  if you are an alumni of FAU and all you want to do is sh*t on FAU then are far from being an Owl, take your narcissist show somewhere else we don't want or need you.  You will fit right in on those boards of the school where you didn't attend, graduated from nor could get into!  Do us all a favor and move on.
Back to the top

I'm with Funny. When you start a pis-ing match, take what comes your way. Don't go away mad, just go away. Some one buy him a participation trophy. That will make him happy.
Back to the top
Control functions: