Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

#1 Ranked JUCO C Zack Bennett Commits to FAU's Class of 2018

Add topic

247 gave Bennett a 77 rating.

SEVENTY SEVEN.

Again, asshat.

Just look at the film in the previous post and tell me this guy is a SEVENTY SEVEN.

Just for those who want to know…a 77 is this:

79 - below = Two-star prospect. This player makes up the bulk of Division I rosters. He may have little pro-potential, but is likely to become a role player for his respective school.

"Likely to become a role player".

:Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:

If I am the staff, I am on the horn to 247 yesterday.
Back to the top

Rick said

SEVENTY SEVEN.

Again, asshat.

Just look at the film in the previous post and tell me this guy is a SEVENTY SEVEN.

79 - below = Two-star prospect. This player makes up the bulk of Division I rosters. He may have little pro-potential, but is likely to become a role player for his respective school.

:Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:

If I am the staff, I am on the horn to 247 yesterday.
Posted On: Feb 10th 2018, 12:48 PM #377087

I think they just slapped on the 2 star not really researching. I believe you can email 247 about it. I've heard they may take any information they receive into consideration(?).
Back to the top

d-owl said

Rick said

SEVENTY SEVEN.

Again, asshat.

:Laughing: :Laughing: :Laughing: :Laughing: :Laughing: :Laughing: :Laughing:If I am the staff, I am on the horn to 247 yesterday.
Posted On: Feb 10th 2018, 12:48 PM #377087
I think they just slapped on the 2 star not really researching. I believe you can email 247 about it. I've heard they may take any information they receive into consideration(?).
Posted On: Feb 10th 2018, 1:12 PM #377089
Not surprised they gave him a 77 rating for now. That’s what they tend to give players as a default before evaluating them. Saw them do this many times with other unrated players. His rating should change soon once they complete their evaluation.
Back to the top

Rick said

d-owl said

Awesome pick up! Just out of curiosity, where is he listed as the #1 JUCO center?
Posted On: Jan 20th 2018, 12:40 PM #376523

final season IHOP highlights - Zack Bennett highlights - Hudl
Posted On: Feb 10th 2018, 12:41 PM #377086

Very good video and it makes a mockery of his "rating"!
Back to the top

Then don't even put it up…it hurts us.

There is nothing scientific about 247. Not impressed…

The only reason to care is that they influence athletes.
Back to the top

Rick said

Then don't even put it up…it hurts us.

There is nothing scientific about 247. Not impressed…

The only reason to care is that they influence athletes.
Posted On: Feb 10th 2018, 2:05 PM #377092

Well, still better than a NotRated ZERO ranking he had! It does put a few points on the tally sheet. Rivals shows how the team scores are arrived at. Both he and Emmons got screwed with their late ratings but still better than ZEROS!!! As I said Emmons basically a low 3 or high 2 star not a high 3 (MINIMUM) or even 4 star rating like the FIU JUCOS got! NONE of our former Power 5 connected recruits got 4 stars!!!! NONE!!!!

Oh well, just gotta kick their butts on the field again!!!!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Well, still better than a NotRated ZERO ranking he had!
Posted On: Feb 10th 2018, 2:22 PM #377093

When they have zero it is N/A and they do not include it in the master ranking/rating…we were higher before they listed him (83.19) and once they did we lost .47 points.

No bueno!

Back to the top

I would love to see a big number next to our name. But the reality is, whether he is a 77 or an 87, he is on the team. All those numbers mean very little once you put on the pads.
Back to the top

I thought they did as I thought our composite went down due to the weak scores but our overall went up by about 9 points with their additions to the total class score, thus going from No. 7 to No. 4. But you probably know more than me so it is all good! Last I saw Rivals had not updated anything!

Finally, can't we get Andrew to correct these bogus rankings? :cool:
Back to the top

Local Owl said

I would love to see a big number next to our name. But the reality is, whether he is a 77 or an 87, he is on the team. All those numbers mean very little once you put on the pads.
Posted On: Feb 10th 2018, 2:50 PM #377095

For sure and they ALL look like PLAYERS!!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: