Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Southern Miss DC Tony Pecoraro to FAU as New DC

Southern Miss DC Tony Pecoraro to FAU as New DC
Back to the top

Does anybody know anything about Tony P ?
Back to the top

I do know one thing about Tony P. We took him from Hattisburg Mississippi , and he is moving to Boca Raton, Florida.  Smart man. He did a good job at SoMiss. He has plenty of tools to work with at FAU. Welcome Tony
Back to the top

He knows the whole league and they were ranked 20th last season I belive… 
Back to the top

S. Miss gave up 24.5 pts. a game (less than 2 more than FAU) but gave up over 50 yards a game LESS! Not too bad.
Back to the top

Good hire or bad, I guess we will find out.   Mixed emotions about losing him from Usm fans.  His D seemed to have decent stats On paper but on a side note, his D got scorched by NTexas and UAB last year.  
Back to the top

"In Lane We Trust". I know he knows more about the football biz than I do.
Back to the top

I hope Monte still remains on staff as a defensive analyst. I had an absolute blast watching our defense play the 4-2-5 I know this is a system our players gradually got used to throughout the season. Does anyone know if Pecoraro also ran anything similar or will our defensive players have to learn a whole new system.

Anyways we should be thankful that we are not getting FCS coaches like we got so used to seeing!

Go owls!
Back to the top

Can't picture Mr. Kiffin leaving Sunny South  Florida for San Fran. He doesn't seem like a San Fran kind of guy.
Back to the top

What would he be doing in San Fran?  the 49ers didn't hire him.  
Back to the top
Control functions: