Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Options to Watch FAU Football for 2018

Jack D Whidden III said

SIDE NOTE: The C-USA Championship Game will no longer be on the ESPN Networks. The game will be on Saturday, 12/1, also on CBSSN.
Posted On: May 31st 2018, 3:36 PM #378558

I am looking at cable options and it appears neither Comcast or U Verse have CBSSN in HD, does anyone in the South Florida area get it in HD?

Is CBSSNET the same as CBSSN or does that mean it is online only? I know I can stream it from my iPad to the tv but it’s never as good.

U Verse has BeIn but Comcast does not but that doesn’t appear to be an issue this year.  I do know in the past some games have been shown on local but you can’t search for them until the week of the game.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Same,  FAU said they can't stream the games due to contract…have to have a provider. 

Hot wire is HD and belive Directv is too… 
Back to the top

@Dusky…Dish network ,in Boynton,  channel 158 is CBSSN HD
Back to the top

DirectTv has CBSSNHD
Back to the top

Thanks guys, trying to decide if I want to try satellite.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Decided to spit this off since it is a pretty important topic.

:cool:  
Back to the top

I can say for anyone out of the area I had great luck watching most of our games (on stadium anyway) through pluto tv.  CBSSN is hard to get access to for me as well, but check with sling tv.  THey seen to change their lineup and rates every year but I used that during the season a lot as well.  If our game was on the higher priced package I would switch to it for that day and then switch back to the lower priced package afterwards since they pro rate your bill.  

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Before you buy satellite, look into youtube TV. It's thirty-some-odd bucks a month. I've got quite a few sports channels (FS1 and 2, SEC, BTN, CBSS, the ESPNs and so on). And you can log-in from any computer, if you're traveling or whatever. Reading this back, I should say, I don't work for youtube…and generally dislike young-people things.
Back to the top

For anybody in Orlando or Tampa who now have Spectrum, CBSSN is on channel 106. Most on here who live that close probably will attend most games, but saving you a search in case you watch any of those 4 games from home.  If I looked at it correctly, there is OU on Fox, UCF on ESPN, 6 games on Stadium and 4 on CBSSN.   The majority of people should be able to see basically every game - is that true for the rest of the CUSA schools (every game on TV or streamed)?

I know for my FCS-based Alma mater, I will now have to pay for ESPN+ to see about half their games, when last year I could see every one of them "free" on ESPN3. I believe there is a conference contract with Stadium, but didn't know how many games they did conference-wide.
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

Before you buy satellite, look into youtube TV. It's thirty-some-odd bucks a month. I've got quite a few sports channels (FS1 and 2, SEC, BTN, CBSS, the ESPNs and so on). And you can log-in from any computer, if you're traveling or whatever. Reading this back, I should say, I don't work for youtube…and generally dislike young-people things.
Posted On: Aug 20th 2018, 4:26 PM #379533

Thanks, my children watch everything on you tube but I had no idea there was a youtube TV with live sports.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: