Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Some ridiculous analysis...

Back to the top

Back to the top

Agree .Wow. Good read.
Back to the top

Article I wrote using analytics about FAU

I wrote about @FAU_Football 2017 offensive dominance. Also, Why Devin Singletary might be the best back in the country, @_Bigdawg05 is extremely underrated and why @Lane_Kiffin offense will be even better with a new QB.

Why Devin Singletary Might be the Best Back in the Country and also Why the Departure of Jason Driskel Will Allow Lane Kiffin’s Offense to be More Explosive in 2018 | Power 6 Analytics
Back to the top

Great stats and analysis! Love it!
Back to the top

That was awesome!

Right up my alley - totally what I'm into.  

Thanks for posting.
Back to the top

Appreciate the positive feedback !
Back to the top

Did you join just the board just to post this? Is this a hobby, do this for a living, associated with FAU?

I was thinking about reaching out to the author (and if that's you) - would be awesome to make a game day play chart for the fans.
Back to the top

Yeah… I graduated UCF a year and a half ago (not here to talk about them could care less about trash talking on message boards). I want to get into sports analytics, particularly in college football, so I started to do a couple individual projects to try and build a resume. I did one with UCF as well as the one I did on FAU. Kiffin is just a great football mind and I was interested so I thought it would be cool. I plan on charting all of UCF's opponents and UCF's games to kind of do previews, analysis, and recaps so I'll definitely be charting FAU's first couple of games and can share that. I'm doing some part time work for Pro Football Focus during the season so I don't know how much time I'll have to do my own stuff, but if I do, I will probably continue to look at FAU's games.
Back to the top

Let's talk some more directly, as I'm into college football and analytics in general (mainly through work).

Combine the two and that's a good time…

I'd like to design a cheat sheet for the everyday fan with you. Predictive analytics using past data would be something new and cool to do while watching - haven't really seen it done before.
Back to the top
Control functions: