Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions FAU @ Oklahoma

Almost time to get a peek at UCF. They will put up 50 tonight. But at least we will see their play makers.
Back to the top

What does that have to do with OU predictions? 
Back to the top

Rick said

What does that have to do with OU predictions? 
Posted On: Aug 30th 2018, 6:18 PM #379816

I think he is just tryinig to start the conversation - Rick…do we have a chance against UCF? They looked really fxxxing good tonight.
Back to the top

We have a thread, and have had for a while…

UCF takes hit, and the 3-4 defense - FAU Owl's Nest

We just need folks to start creating new topics, or post in existing ones…This one could have gone either way.

Not trying to be abrupt, rude, or confrontational, just need help right now keeping things in line…Too much going on - especially personally - and respectfully don't have the time to keep moving things and starting new topics…also, it is our busy season with football officially starting back up.

:cool:
Back to the top

Rick said

We just need folks to start creating new topics, or post in existing ones…This one could have gone either way.

+1000

Otherwise you're creating a bunch of extra work for Rick as he has to individually move each post to the correct thread. Considering how much Rick does for the site, at least do him this courtesy.
Back to the top

d-owl said

Right now, my prediction is just that FAU will cover. First game of the season – both teams starting new QBs and I'm sure both will be figuring things out. My guess is the OU O will wear down the Owls D, but I do think Lane will have the team as prepared as can be and it will be a fun, interesting game where we do some things well, but just won't overcome the talent discrepancy. I do not think this will be a 21 point blow out. My guess is it will be OU somewhere in the high teens when all is said and done, but I think we make it interesting along the way as our offense should be able to put some points on their D.

I hope everyone has their expectations in check for this game. Obviously I want the huge upset, but no matter what happens – even if it gets ugly  or we don't resemble the team that ended on a 10 game winning streak last year – we should be fine as conference play draws near and we have our QB situation established. 
Posted On: Aug 26th 2018, 9:56 PM #379695

My unscientific score prediction – 43 - 27 OU. FAU covers and does some good things to keep us real hopeful for the upcoming season, but OU is a bit too much to contain for a full 4 quarters of power football.
Back to the top

But if we can pull it off will Lane grab his junk like Baker Mayfield did last year as he walks off the field?
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

But if we can pull it off will Lane grab his junk like Baker Mayfield did last year as he walks off the field?
Posted On: Sep 1st 2018, 10:36 AM #379869

"Send Tweeet, grab junk like Lane Kiffin" - Lil Wayne, prolly.
Back to the top
Control functions: