Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Air Force @ FAU Game Thread - September 9, 2018

Add topic

Are you guys more worried about our offense or defense, leading into this game?
Back to the top

Defense. I saw nothing to make me believe that the defense will be prepared. 
Back to the top

Defense.  If Johnson starts, we could run the ball on every play and score 70; however, last weeks defense could easily give up 71.
Back to the top

Right now…defense. O offense we  have talent and Lane Kiffin. He will figure it out. I don't have as much confidence in the DC.
Back to the top

I haven't seen too many predictions yet, it's only Monday. But here's some further confidence cutting by Sports Chat Place. Florida Atlantic vs. Air Force - 9/8/18 College Football Pick, Odds, and Prediction - Sports Chat Place
Back to the top

Seems to agree with our own D assumptions.
Back to the top

I real  fact based prediction is an impossibility. We will be able to do so on Sunday. My Miami friends are losing their minds. All they are saying is how they should have won. All based on what they read or heard. Ask Hillary how accurate that is. FAU MUST play better this week. If they don't, watch the home game attendance fall back into the normal range. No increase after a great last season. I never thought I would ever say this…Man I wish we still had Jason Driskel.
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

I haven't seen too many predictions yet, it's only Monday. But here's some further confidence cutting…
Posted On: Sep 3rd 2018, 1:35 PM #380147

Considering these guys had no clue of our quarterback battle in their previous write-up on the OU game, and went below the line, not going to put much "confidence" in what they have to say about AF!

:Laughing: :Big-Grin: :Laughing:
Back to the top

Obviously a prediction isn't the final outcome, though they certainly have merit. And fact-based predictions are possible (and encouraged). But it doesn't make them any less of a prediction. The message (my message) from the attached, was that it is not lost on anyone else that our D may have a serious problem. And yea, Sunday we'll know (or at least have a better idea).
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

Obviously a prediction isn't the final outcome, though they certainly have merit.
Posted On: Sep 3rd 2018, 2:53 PM #380155

Agreed, just saying that when an author doesn't even have a clue about who the QB is, it is pretty next to impossible to predict anything with accuracy…

Back to the top
Control functions: