Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions - FAU @ UCF

Milton separates a shoulder early and FAU wins 41-30. Robison passes for 350 and the team runs for 300.
Back to the top

I hope you are right except for the Milton injury thing - let's beat 'em a full strength, no excuses that way! If we do 650 O than we win anyhow.
Back to the top

Would love to see the Owls play well and have a chance at a W in Orlando.  

Maybe this time around the unsuccessful comeback that was inches away from a winning catch the last time we play the Knights, maybe this time the comeback effort can translate to a magical Victory this time around.

Unfortunately, I don't think we have shown enough to make me think we have the horses to keep-up with a very potent offense UCF possess.  

We do have a lot of talent on the offensive side of the ball at RB, WR and a beast for a TE … we need to be find a way to be more balance offensively and find a way to get Motor  going.  The more effective Motor is running the ball the better our chances.

The defense will have to play lights out …

The Owls have struggled against TOP 25 teams in the past.  UCF still feel like they have something to prove and will be ready, so the Owls will have to match their intensity and play discipline football to have a chance.  

Unfortunately, UCF will prove too much for the Owls and take this contest by 20+…

As an Owl I would love nothing more to be wrong and for the Owls to fight hard to the very end, giving themselves a chance at a magical win as the final seconds of the game clock reaches 00:00 ….
Back to the top
Control functions: