Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ UCF Game Thread - November 11, 2018

Add topic

OH MY GOD LIPECHEV HITS THE PUT BACK AT THE BUZZER!!!!! OWLS WIN!!!

FAU Men's Basketball vs UCF Box Score 11-11-18 - FAU Owl's Nest

UPDATED SCHEDULE: 2018-19 Florida Atlantic Men's Basketball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Wow! Sounds like it was an exciting game.  Great win, especially considering we were 20 point dogs.  Looking forward to this season.
Back to the top

owlmart said

Wow! Sounds like it was an exciting game.  Great win, especially considering we were 20 point dogs.  Looking forward to this season.
Posted On: Nov 11th 2018, 5:26 PM #383213

22 points, but who's counting!

:Laughing:  :Laughing:  :Laughing:
Back to the top

Great game!! I wish more of the games were going to be broadcast because this team looks like it has some character. 20pt comeback on the road, big shots down the stretch, 12 new guys and several of them getting into the mix. I’m not saying we are looking at 20 wins but the team looks pretty good considering this is the first Division 1 action they have seen. 
Back to the top

I've never been a Basketball fan. But what our AD and Dusty id doing deserves support.I will start attending the games. Great job of coaching and playing. I never needed success. I just needed more effort. I love seeing young players and a young coach work hard. Way to go Owls.
Back to the top

I watched last night's football game this afternoon at the expense of the BB game. I did track the score though. It was 40 deg up here. Not much else to do right now except rake leaves. I got a bit worried at the beginning of the game when the UCF lead was so large. Great come back.   

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

OwlPT15 said

Great game!! I wish more of the games were going to be broadcast because this team looks like it has some character. 20pt comeback on the road, big shots down the stretch, 12 new guys and several of them getting into the mix. I’m not saying we are looking at 20 wins but the team looks pretty good considering this is the first Division 1 action they have seen. 
Posted On: Nov 11th 2018, 5:43 PM #383216

What a difference it makes when you actually have a system and a coach, right?? 
Back to the top

Rick said

OwlPT15 said

Posted On: Nov 11th 2018, 5:43 PM #383216

What a difference it makes when you actually have a system and a coach, right?? 
Posted On: Nov 11th 2018, 6:26 PM #383219

+1000

That was amazing to watch. That was more fight in an FAU Basketball team then I have seen in years.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

11 guys got minutes due to foul trouble but they all looked like they were ready to play. They can also look forward to not having to play anymore 7”6 giants the rest of the season too. 
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

I watched last night's football game this afternoon at the expense of the BB game. I did track the score though. It was 40 deg up here. Not much else to do right now except rake leaves. I got a bit worried at the beginning of the game when the UCF lead was so large. Great come back.   
Posted On: Nov 11th 2018, 6:08 PM #383218

How did you watch the game today?
Back to the top
Control functions: