Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Palm Beach Atlantic @ FAU game Thread - November 21, 2018

Add topic

At any moment, I'm thinking we will pull away…then we allow another basket on the defensive side which should never happen and the expectation clock resets.

:Thinking:
Back to the top

Division II's Palm Beach Atlantic is doing more than hanging around with the Owls, the Sailfish are straight up beating the Owls.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Well allrighty then…15-0 run.

That's what I was waiting for!

:Laughing:  :Big-Grin:  :Laughing:
Back to the top

NOW this is the team we've seen all season! Time to put these guys away for good!

Back to the top

It is still a double-digit lead, but not with PBA threatening. Owls could use one more solid run to but the D2 visitors away for good.

Back to the top

Not the resounding win we were looking for but still a W and moving in the right direction.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

OWLS WIN!

FAU shows plenty of grit in scraping out a 73-62 victory over PBA on the back of another Ingram double-double. On to FGCU!

UPDATED SCHEDULE: 2018-19 Florida Atlantic Men's Basketball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest

Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Not the resounding win we were looking for but still a W and moving in the right direction.
Posted On: Nov 21st 2018, 8:57 PM #383687

Shocked that PBA was able to stick around of as long as they did. Paxton Wilson's 5 three-pointers certainly helped the Sailfish's upset bid, but you can't turn the ball over 21 times and hope to beat a D1 team.

Back to the top

Dusty May knows CUSA basketball more than most. When he says that CUSA is going to be legit this year, you better take notice.

@ NCAA Tournament Selection Committee

Back to the top

They shot 46.4% from three point (28 attempts), which was nearly double their average on the season, and is insane.

Regardless, exposed a weakness, and we will have to get better at defending the perimeter…the good news is that most teams we will play won't shoot that well - at all.
Back to the top
Control functions: