Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Motor Singletary to Enter 2019 Draft & Forgo Senior Season

Having Motor, Rusty, and Alfred's name somewhere in the stadium, or in the new Shmidt Family Complex, would be fitting.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Over the next few days, we will be posting some videos of Motor's best touchdowns. Here's Motor's juke against MTSU in 2017, which sent shockwaves throughout the college football world.

What plays do y'all think were Motor's best? Do any of you have any specific plays you'd like to relive? Let us know!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

Over the next few days, we will be posting some videos of Motor's best touchdowns. Here's Motor's juke against MTSU in 2017, which sent shockwaves throughout the college football world.

What plays do y'all think were Motor's best? Do any of you have any specific plays you'd like to relive? Let us know!

Posted On: Dec 13th 2018, 3:08 PM #384156

Gotta start with the original Rice runs from his freshman year
Back to the top

Some good news for Motor, Henderson at Memphis WILL NOT play in their bowl game so Motor will remain tied for rushing TD lead. Now Etienne from Clemson who is one behind will be the threat to pass them. C'mon ND D!
Back to the top

Not to start a conspiracy, and watching Motor the last 2 years I think he is very much a team player. But any chance he was a little upset about the number of carries that Whyte got?  Both are very good, and some games Whyte as a different back looked as good or better because of his speed.  But there were games where Motor had it going (La Tech???) only to end up with around 20 carries.  In previous seasons it looks like Motor carried the load more than this year (I guess part Kiffin’s desire to pass the ball, too).  But that was 800 yards and 8 TDs by Whyte that could have at least partially been Motor’s.

I am a huge Singletary fan, so I would have been happy with him carrying it 30 times per game.  Probably nothing to that since he has all the records.  If anything, it would seem like a reason for Whyte to stay next season given he was used heavily this year WITH Motor here.
Back to the top

After the FBS Championship game last night, Motor ended the season tied for 2nd in the Nation in rushing TD's and 3rd in the Nation in total TD's scored.

But based per game status, Motor still tied for the leading the Nation in Rushing TD's per game with Henderson (Memphis). Etienne (Clemson) played in 3 more games to score his 2 additional rushing TD's!

Congrats Motor and good luck in the NFL!
Back to the top
Control functions: