Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kerrith Whyte to Enter 2019 Draft & Forgo Senior Season

Kerrith Whyte to Enter 2019 Draft & Forgo Senior Season

Back to the top

Here's Whyte's announcement…

Back to the top

Best of luck to all of you in the NFL draft, but be smart and hold off on an agent, keep your options open Owls!
Back to the top

Wish he would have stayed one more yr to show what he can do as the lead back. We are going to suck again
Back to the top

Well written and I wish him the best.  Most games I would think Motor would get the TD, but Whyte was as elusive and had a knack for scoring as well like motor.  His skill-set  and his workout can get him drafted.  Most games he took over getting his stats on shorter amount of carries with long yardage.  His style is similar to a Darrell Henderson from Memphis.  its amazing how we now have guys trying to leave after 3 years. Our program is producing talent and that speaks volume,  next year will be a little difficult though.  We are losing a lot of offense and experienced positioned players.   Our offense would've looked worse had it not been for Motor, Whyte and Durante.  We need to be pulling moves now, i am on board for bringing Trey Rodriguez back, he was fast and was one of those players that refined what an rb would be at FAU.
Back to the top

Not looking good unless the Coaches fill these holes with some real PLAYERS! Gotta admit we have too many high rated Power5 guys who have contributed next to nothing! And at CUSA level that is very sad. That or our Coaches  and Coaching are crap. Kain Daub SHOULD HAVE completely dominated CUSA!!!
Back to the top

Have to give Coach Partridge some credit the guy really recruited well and now we have 3 of his RBs going pro
Back to the top

The hits just keep coming. He has the speed and possibly received some good feedback to make this decision; I just wonder how his draft stock may have been impacted had he stayed another year as the lead back.

On paper, next year looks brutal lol.
Back to the top

If both get drafted that can actually be a good thing for the program. Showing that FAU offers the coaching and exposure needed to get to the next level can be a huge recruiting tool. 

But on the other hand both running backs leaving??? That’s crazy to think we might have had 3 nfl running backs on the roster last year (2017) and now we just have ??? coming back. I honestly have no idea who is going to be doing anything next year. With the exception of the solid TEs we have and the unbenchable Chris Robison at QB who else can be penciled in to start on defense and offensive skill positions. 
Back to the top

OwlPT15 said

lthe unbenchable Chris Robison at QB

:Laughing:

Back to the top
Control functions: