Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SERIES THREAD: FIU vs FAU - Mar 29th - 31st, 2019

Add topic

Local Owl said

Easy to win when you get a pitching performance like that. We scored four runs in six innings vs. Cusa number one pitcher. Great job tonight.
Posted On: Mar 29th 2019, 9:22 PM #385727

Exactly. Full confidence to win when Sandy's on the mound. But the dropoff after that has been a bit shocking.

Hopefully Ruff has the right stuff for tonight.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Game 2, let's go! It's a beautiful sunny day in Boca Raton, Florida. Perfect baseball weather!

Back to the top

A very quick first inning for the Owls, as they head into the 2nd with a scoreless game. The boys definitely came to win today, the energy on the field is electric!

Back to the top

This game is MOVING! I think it's safe to say that the Panthers showed up with a fire in their bellies today, they're putting up very a good fight against the Owls.

Back to the top

Who says a low scoring game can't be exciting! Mike Ruff has been so much fun to watch in this game, he's been bringing the heat all day against the Panthers.

Back to the top

After 6 innings, a run is finally put on the board! Udie scores on a wild pitch just before the inning was shut down as Joe Montes struck out looking.

Back to the top

Tough call on this one. Lambert hit a single down the line and was originally called safe, bringing in Hartigan but the call was overturned, removing the run from the board and closing down the inning.

Back to the top

The definition of clutch! Zach Schneider performed EXTREMELY well under the pressure of a 2-out, bases loaded situation but what else would you expect from the closer!

Back to the top

What a game! What a win! The Owls clinched the series in an exciting game 2! Defensive games are always a good time, I was kept on the edge of my seat the entire time and the boys definitely did NOT disappoint. The team will be back tomorrow at noon to secure the sweep against FIU.

UPDATED SCHEDULE: 2019 FAU Baseball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Ouch, a 1-0 win. That has to hurt. Good pitching for the Owls!!

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: