Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

At Gators 2021

FAU 05 said

If Coach Kiffin is still here, I hope we’re at least competitive like some of the better G5 programs. A lot can change in a few years. Look at the self proclaimed National Champs. From 0-12 to what they’ve become. 😊Gotta keep hitting that recruiting and player development hard.
Posted On: Sep 18th 2019, 7:32 PM #388778
The ncaa record book recognizes them as national champs. They are our goal.

In two years, there is no reason we can’t give uf a run For their money.

And Gainesville is far less hot than boca. I’m in Gainesville now.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

FAU 05 said

If Coach Kiffin is still here, I hope we’re at least competitive like some of the better G5 programs. A lot can change in a few years. Look at the self proclaimed National Champs. From 0-12 to what they’ve become. 😊Gotta keep hitting that recruiting and player development hard. 

FAU 05 said

This is true and the silver lining on what happened our first 2 games of this season.

Right now, I truly believe our biggest victories are off the field with investment in infrastructure to positively impact the two factors you bring up.

Honestly, that is why I think Lane apologized after the game.  He knows we need to keep people interested in what could be and donating money.  The loss (the manner in which we lost) to UCF may shake people's in that columns interest.

We get the entirety of the project being built (all phases) funded and completed…the complexion of our program will change.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I disagree on Durante. Even if he stayed I don't think he would have ever played in the NFL. He couldn't catch. The throw had to be perfect and he couldn't catch while running in full stride. Compare that to Mitchell who catches the ball with defenders draped all over him. And you can see why Robison threw for over 300 yards. I think Robison will put up really good measurables when it comes to pro day or whatever. He should stay, but is it really a sure thing? As far as the facilities, they will be a game changer. I think there's still people that vastly underestimate what we're capable of.
Back to the top

NJOWL said

And Gainesville is far less hot than boca. I’m in Gainesville now.

Posted On: Sep 18th 2019, 10:04 PM #388780

Going to the game this weekend?
Back to the top
Control functions: