Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions: 2019 Week 5 FAU @ Charlotte

I was a big believer in DeAngelo Antoine in the offseason. The receiving core has 2 newcomers and it’s just very good to see. I worry about the core next year but it’s this year. I don’t think anyone left on the schedule can stop our passing game. Robison just needed weapons. FAU 38-14
Back to the top

Must win game. FAU needs to get off to the right start in conference play. Owls defense will be tested and offense will need to respond. This will be close. My mind says Charlotte does enough to win, but my heart says FAU!!!!

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

FAU 34

Charlotte 31

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FAU is improving every week after UCF. Robison is a stud. Our TE’s dominate and Mitchell or Deangelo have a great game. The D steps up. Owls 38 Charlotte 24 Go Owls 🦉! 
Back to the top

We're all predicting this to be close, so naturally it'll be a blow out.

38-34, good guys.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I think we overwhelm them with our talent late.  42-31 owls
Back to the top

Series record:
Charlotte won 27-24 in 2018
FAU won 31-12 in 2017
Charlotte won 28-23 in 2016
FAU won 17-7 in 2015

History says it is FAU's turn to win.  Average score has been FAU 23.75 and Charlotte 18.5.  I'll say both offenses do a little better than that, and FAU wins 31-27.
Back to the top

FAU 05 said

FAU is improving every week after UCF. Robison is a stud. Our TE’s dominate and Mitchell or Deangelo have a great game. The D steps up. Owls 38 Charlotte 24 Go Owls 🦉! 
Posted On: Sep 28th 2019, 11:04 AM #389063

You sir, at a -14 final difference for the Owls, were the closest to the final outcome of -18, without going over on your bid!

Please make sure to share both your MTSU & Marshall predictions!

:cool:
Back to the top

My 38-14 wasn't looking too bad. Oh well. Maybe I'll go dig up my posts during camp saying how I think Antoine could be good bc he had long td's at usf.
Back to the top
Control functions: