Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2019: Week 9 FAU @ ODU

walty12 said

Here's a question…is our defense any better than it was last year at this point?  

I really have no clue on this game, have not seen ODU play at all.  Seen what feels like half way through the season…too much of us play.  

Have a weird gut feeling things aren't just peachy.  Still have a bad taste in my mouth from the awful offense, bad blocking, poor tackling and then summing it up with "its the refs fault".  Here is to hoping ODU is just too awful for us to find a way to lose to.

FAU - 20
ODU - 13
Yes, the defense is better.
We have already equaled last year's forced turnovers, only 3 away from surpassing last year's sack total, we are 3rd in CUSA on third-down defense ( a full 6 points better than last year) and we have the third-best red zone defense.
We might give yards, but our D has mostly made plays when they need to.
Back to the top

FAU 42 ODU 21. Defense has some problems but the hard work during the week helps pay off in the end. FAU fans will be scoreboard watching the Marshall WKU game rooting for the HillToppers to knock off the Herd tomorrow.
Back to the top

If ODU scores more than 28 points today, then our defense is in some SERIOUS trouble.

34-17, Good guys.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

I say FAU 38 ODU 20. Go Owls! Let’s start a new win streak! 🦉
Back to the top

I think we hold ODU in check for most of the game, we get some of the younger players in and give up scores 45-20 Owls
Back to the top

34-13 Owls
Back to the top

We played well.  Was fun to watch (what I could stream anyway).  We played a good game, aside from one bad pick thrown we stayed disciplined.

ODU is FAU 2011 bad.

Here’s to hoping Robison is ok to play vs WKU next weekend.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: