Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach Kiffin.... hey man, thank you

Coach Kiffin,  thanks for showing us how to win again…… thanks for being all in on us since you got here….. all things point to you leaving us after the year… I think most FAU fans are happy for you and will be rooting for you….I know I will be…. good luck….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

Coach Kiffin,  thanks for showing us how to win again…… thanks for being all in on us since you got here….. all things point to you leaving us after the year… I think most FAU fans are happy for you and will be rooting for you….I know I will be…. good luck….
Posted On: Dec 7th 2019, 12:06 AM #391587

He did an excellent job. He brought our program from the cellar to now everyone knows who we are
Back to the top

Coach Kiffin,

Thanks for all you have done for our school, players and fans. The best of luck to you and your family in the future.

God Bless and go Owls!
Back to the top

I hope you take over the SEC the same way you helped us take over CUSA.  Throw some recruits our way!
Back to the top

Thank you Coach Kiffin and your father for welcoming me back when this run started three years ago. Best wishes going forward. Thank you.
Back to the top

Lane did exactly what he was paid to do. I wish him nothi g but the best. Sooo happy he landed in ole miss. Go kick butt in the sec. I would pay extra to witness him beat his old boss.
Back to the top

Lane was as good as advertised here for the Owls.  Most importantly, he left the program in much better shape than when he arrived.  I wish him nothing but the best at Ole Miss.
Back to the top

Thanks Coach Kiffin!

Back to the top

I am and will remain a big fan.  I read that Lane is the second winningest coach in program history after 3 seasons.  I know the school and D1 football is still young, but let that sink in.  There is still a bunch of talent on this team and he has had top-notch coaches in here to develop players and put some guys in the NFL (including some who will get shots off this squad).  So conference championships, talented players still there when you leave, kids graduating - Kiffin more than held up his end of the bargain and I wish him well. 
Back to the top

He has made this program everything we thought I could be.

Yesterday's level of dominance is something some schools never achieve.

He gave us everything we could have hoped for and then some.
Back to the top
Control functions: