Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach Kiffin.... hey man, thank you

Thanks for everything Coach K - good luck at Ol' Miss, hate to say it but you are gonna need it!
Back to the top

I’m very thankful for everything Lane has done for FAU. The tweet supporting us tomorrow was really heartfelt and want us to be ok the most amicable terms. We knew this was coming it wasn’t a surprise and we’re happy for him. Maybe one day when he’s made $100 million in the P5 for 20 years, maybe he comes back 
Back to the top

Ooo. Spencer's tweet isn't promising.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Ooo. Spencer's tweet isn't promising.
Posted On: Dec 20th 2019, 2:53 PM #392487

In response to Kiffin’s tweet? I don’t see any tweet that looks suspicious. Can you post the tweet? 
Back to the top

Super thankful for the Kiffin Era. Didn’t see one winning season as a student. Kiffin rejuvenated the program and brought so much to FAU and our program. It really is amazing how much has changed since he got here. Just an incredible way to top it off today. It would be nice if FAU took out an ad in the paper or billboard in Oxford for him 

Thanks coach. 
Back to the top

Im thankful for the Glenn Spencer Era. I saw something tonight in Spencer and I wonder if FAU did not make a mistake not picking him for head coach. 
Back to the top

voss749 said

Im thankful for the Glenn Spencer Era. I saw something tonight in Spencer and I wonder if FAU did not make a mistake not picking him for head coach. 
Posted On: Dec 21st 2019, 9:26 PM #392682

Spencer did a fantastic job this week and I'm super grateful.  That doesn't mean that he was the right choice to be the HC long term.  This job needs super recruiters to keep this going which is why I think Taggart is the right choice.   

Back to the top
Control functions: