Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU @ Rice - January 9, 2020

Add topic

I got the flex package (great deal) because it seems like we were turning a corner and to support the team. Really happy I did. Been entertaining to boot.
Back to the top

Went on day sports. Looked at flex package. Only gives price. No other info. How many games, only certain games ,etc. Typical fau produced web page. Didn't buy them without the info
Back to the top

FAU  sports.  For some reason my phone changes FAU  to day
Back to the top

And that's the main difference with this team, compared to the last few we've seen. We've always had talented players: Ray Taylor, Greg Gantt, Marquan Botley, Justin Massey, Ron Delph, Geradarius Troutman, etc…. But talent doesn't equate entertaining basketball.

This year's team isn't short on talent either AND this team is very ENTERTAINING. Definitely a good bang for your buck!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Went on day sports. Looked at flex package. Only gives price. No other info. How many games, only certain games ,etc. Typical fau produced web page. Didn't buy them without the info
Posted On: Jan 10th 2020, 6:57 PM #393315

All you have to do is present your flex package voucher to the box office at The Burrow, and you're set. You can always call if you have more questions!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Posted On: Jan 10th 2020, 6:57 PM #393315

So it was 70$ for 10 vouchers. You pick any home game u want with no exclusions (at this point, the Boca Eaton tournament earlier in the years was excluded). So you can use 1 voucher for 10 games or 2 vouchers for 5 games, etc. All you do is go to ticket window and exchange your voucher for that games ticket. Real easy.
Back to the top

Thanks. The ten vouchers is what is missing on the ticket web page.
Back to the top

Ray Taylor…he was fun to watch!  What a shame he went to the dark side but I understand he had his reasons.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: