Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Willie Taggart in the ACC, Past FSU Performance, and as a Coach

Are you under the impression that the only schools that will ever win a NC are the ones who were in the playoffs this year? I’ll admit that college football is really top heavy but there are too many schools doing the same exact things (spending, building, recruiting, etc) for only Bama, LSU, Clemson, OU, and OSU to be able to break through. There is no need to get bent out of shape over FSU.

If teams are incapable of improvement then why do any of us bother to watch college football?
Back to the top

What does everyone have at stake for FSU it’s horrifying. Am I on an FSU message board? No one should care at all if FSU never returns to the top. It’s astonishing that so many people care about FSU and get their feelings hurt when I come with FACTS that they’re in decline. People on an FAU message board should care less if FSU goes 0-12 every year.
Back to the top

This is the last I’m going to say about this. But I’m a bad winner and every year FSU falls flat on their face I’m going to remind you FSU fans about how I’m right. I’m big on gamesmanship sometimes, ask my b-ball “buddies”
Back to the top

Don't remember what this thread used to be but all I know is that I'm pretty hyped about Taggart/Leavitt. USF's forums are filled with fans who are envious of our coaching staff. Taggart and Leavitt have substantial experience as HCs.
Back to the top

I knew very little about him Leavitt. Now I see his pictures he posts. I see his tweets. We are probably around the same age. He seems like a he'll of a good guy. Family oriented. Faith based kind of guy. How could you not like a guy like that. And tons of experience. Nothing he sees on the field will surprise  him. Can't wait to watch him and his position coaches build our d. I think we have the right guys in place. . Woowoo…getting ready for basketball. And baseball around the corner.  FAU has really stepped up in their coaches
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

jgf2017 said

How does 6 years of having absolutely no shot at a NC mean I don’t know what I’m talking about? Let’s not forget you’re a die hard FSU fan. So bringing up 6 years of having no shot and the program declining means I’m wrong? You sound every bit in denial as a certain school to the south’s fans were 15 years ago 
Posted On: Jan 17th 2020, 5:27 PM #393488

Man are you ridiculous.  College football is cycles. 6 years is nothing.  You don’t know what you are talking about and time will prove me right.

That said I am not going to argue with you about the future of FSU on an FAU message board.  I’m moving on.
Posted On: Jan 17th 2020, 6:02 PM #393489

Prob best.  The guy doesn't at all know what he's talking about.   Notice he uses 2017 as a cut off.   The 3 terrible years.   It's because they won the orange bowl over Michigan for the 2016 season
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

dusky256fc said

jgf2017 said

How does 6 years of having absolutely no shot at a NC mean I don’t know what I’m talking about? Let’s not forget you’re a die hard FSU fan. So bringing up 6 years of having no shot and the program declining means I’m wrong? You sound every bit in denial as a certain school to the south’s fans were 15 years ago 

Man are you ridiculous.  College football is cycles. 6 years is nothing.  You don’t know what you are talking about and time will prove me right.

That said I am not going to argue with you about the future of FSU on an FAU message board.  I’m moving on.

Prob best.  The guy doesn't at all know what he's talking about.   Notice he uses 2017 as a cut off.   The 3 terrible years.   It's because they won the orange bowl over Michigan for the 2016 season
Posted On: Jan 18th 2020, 9:11 PM #393551

Not to start this up again but the Noles will be in the hunt. Norvell is the guy but it won’t happen overnight.

Go Noles! Go OWLS!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

SeminOwl28 said

dusky256fc said

jgf2017 said

Not to start this up again but the Noles will be in the hunt. Norvell is the guy but it won’t happen overnight.

Go Noles! Go OWLS!
Posted On: Jan 18th 2020, 9:16 PM #393553

I think so as well and echo your last line

Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

dusky256fc said

SeminOwl28 said

dusky256fc said

jgf2017 said

Go Noles! Go OWLS!
Posted On: Jan 18th 2020, 9:16 PM #393553

I think so as well and echo your last line

Posted On: Jan 18th 2020, 9:23 PM #393554

👍🏻

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I’ll bet each of you $1,000 FSU doesn’t win the national championship in the next 5 years. Are we down? How about that? And if you don’t, then I’ll rub it in your faces every year that goes by with them not sniffing a national championship. I’ll rub it in real bad. So what’s the deal, will you put your money where your mouth is? You know I have the money 
Back to the top
Control functions: