Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

SERIES THREAD: Old Dominion @ FAU, April 9-11, 2021

Add topic

Even bigger yikes.

Back to the top

Seven losses in a row…

Back to the top

Coach Mac on today's set backs…

Back to the top

The Owls drop two more games in a row, increasing their losing streak to 7. They lost by a combined 13 runs, losing the first game 10-3 and the second game 8-2.

The Rundown
  • The Owls went five innings without a hit in the second game, going hitless from the second to the sixth.
  • FAU had a combined three errors in the doubleheader while ODU went without an error.
  • The Owls hit 5-23 (.217) with runners on base, the Owls hit a whopping .192 in the second game.
  • FAU struck out looking five times and struck out a total of 15 times.
  • Coach McCormack says that there is no timetable for Caleb Pendleton's return. He left last Sunday's game against Charlotte with a hamstring injury.

"We thoroughly got outplayed, we got outpitched, we got outhit, we just gotta' be better." - Head Coach John McCormack

Tomorrow's game has been pushed up to 10:00 AM giving expected weather and will be broadcast on C-USA TV, as the Owls look to close out their series against Old Dominion with a win.

UPDATED SCHEDULE: HERE

Back to the top

Today begins the 10-game win streak! 🙌🏻

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

From your lips to God's ears, Jake. Here is FAU's lineup for Game Four vs. ODU.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Haritgan stays on his toes to react quickly and end an early ODU threat. The Monarchs had two in scoring position after a few walks and a stolen base.

Back to the top

What a cannon from Shane Magrann to catch the runner stealing! Well done!

We're still scoreless through three. Magrann would later record the Owls' first hit of the day, and steal second himself before a ground out ended the inning.

Back to the top

Riverra is throwing one of his best games to date, but the FAU offense isn't giving him much help.

The Owls had the bases juiced, with one, sitting on a 3-0 count. BJ Murray saw the count get worked to 3-2, then grounded into an easy 4-6-3 double play. Unbelievable.

Back to the top

Man we are not able to hit these guys.

😢
Back to the top
Control functions: