Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2022 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

2022 FAU Football Schedule

* Subject to change
Back to the top

Regarding the obvious Marshall and ODU inclusions - legal posturing, or it actually may happen. Who knows right now:

“C-USA intends to conduct the 2022-23 athletic year with the full 14 institution membership intact. The C-USA Board of Directors will exhaust all necessary legal actions to ensure all members meet their contractual obligations as defined by and agreed to in #CUSA Bylaws.” - C-USA
Back to the top

I believe the 11/25 game should say @MTSU.
Back to the top

I am reading now that there are no financial penalties for leaving early, this seems off to me, does anybody know the real story on this?
Back to the top

"Marshall Athletics is aware that Conference USA released its 2022 football schedule this afternoon, however, we stand by our statement from Friday."
Back to the top

It’s about to get ugly 
Back to the top

I don't see how they teams (schools) can win, they have a contract with specifics…..
Back to the top

Can FAU just replace those two games preemptively, and fill them in with some FCS or MAC schools?
Back to the top

Need to have 8 CUSA games to match up with the rest of the conference schools.
Back to the top

Honestly this year is about building positive momentum heading into the AAC. We don’t need to be out here complying with this toy car conference’s rules to get a spot in their championship game. Load the schedule up with as many winnable games as possible, get to a bowl, win that bowl, and head into the AAC with some positive momentum 
Back to the top
Control functions: