Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BREAKING: Tom Herman To FAU

I forget which article because I just read like 10, but the quote was “FAU has proven to be a place where coaches can go to rehab their careers.”

I think we might be on the verge of becoming the top G5 program, and a likely target for P5 expansion, especially with the newly expanded playoffs. 

Tom Herman is definitely a guy that can get us there. 

Also now that we have a new rival in USF, Herman will be able to out-recruit and out-coach whoever they hire, since the pool of available coaches is starting to dry up. Especially with Prime appearing to go to Cincinnati. 
Back to the top

This is a solid hire with a proven winner of a coach.  Check his records most losses were close and really not boatraced except one game against TCU and it was a loss by 17 points.  He has proven to do well in the American and can win the big games.  I'm not sure how long he stays but lets not think about that now, I am happy we have a competent coach with successful experience.  This is a good move by the university and shows we want to win.
Back to the top

Back to the top

Everywhere he went; he broke records and had successful seasons. I hope everything turns out well for him and FAU.
I wonder if retains somebody from the current staff.
Back to the top

Not only outstanding but OUTDAMNSTANDING!!!!!!
Back to the top

They HAD TO have know before WKU, say halftime of MTSU, that the job was open and hit a grandslam!!!!

)ne word from me = WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Owls and welcome Coach Herman!
Back to the top

Needless to say, I don't think young studs on offense will be looking to bolt after this hire.   If they do, quite frankly they don't have it between the ears
Back to the top

I posted this in the wrong place.

Absolutely excited! Way to go Brian White!!! Christmas has definitely arrived early!!!! Coach Herman is a super solid hire. I’m excited for the OWLS future! His track record is stellar and exactly what this program needed. Not to mention how Coach Herman will be able to tap into the Texas market for recruits, as well as, he knows the American Conference very well. I think it’s brilliant.

Thank you Brian White!!

GO OWLS
Back to the top

Great hire! I’m excited. 
Next comes the naysayers claiming he’ll jump ship soon as he can. Who knows but he’s at FAU now. 

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Huge hire. FAU will be on the map with this one. I would love to see the Owls look like Houston did under his short tenure there. Very excited to see what the next 3 to 5 years brings for FAU football.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top