Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU 2019 Fall Camp - Discussion, Hopes, Predictions

jgf2017 said

You act like you speak for everyone. I make my points and I'm pretty sure no one has a problem with me besides oc. And when you call me names and things, you act like you represent everyone's opinions on this forum. I've pointed out several players who I think are good and not good, and every time I've been on point.
You said our 2018 RG was solid and filled a void. Based on that statement alone, you have absolutely no right to criticize anyone about football, ever. If you honestly believe that our RG filled a void last year or that our current Center is the most important player on the team, I'm sorry. You really shouldn't be criticizing me.
And you continually fail to realize you're the only person who has a problem with my analysis.
Let's see, you also said our receiving core is average when it's not. You said Mitchell will have a 1,000 yard season and that Robison should be good enough to succeed because our receivers in the worst case scenario will be "average". I'm sorry, but honestly, I don't think anyone should view you as having any sort of credibility. Lets see, Jake told me that if we had Alabama's receivers last year Robison still would've had mediocre numbers and it would've made no difference. How many times do I have to tell you, no one really thinks you know football. Everyone knows you guys aren't allowed to tell the truth. Do you actually believe our RG filled a void last year?
Posted On: Aug 21st 2019, 9:27 PM #387687

Yeah I think many of us including myself have just started ignoring you. It’s a waste of time to even have a conversation with you on the forum. The way you talk about players is distasteful. They are 18-22 year old kids. I think most of us will continue  ignoring you from here on out because there is no reason to respond to your nonsense. 
Back to the top

jgf…you are WAY too sensitive, like the POTUS. Ooops…did I go there???  :Thinking:

This is a football forum, let's all agree to stick to FOOTBALL!
Back to the top

I see a death by trident coming next.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

1. How about stop with the name calling unless you’re willing to meet in person….2. On a freaking online forum… 3. Your not supposed to have your face as an avatar. 
Posted On: Aug 22nd 2019, 12:08 AM #387701

1. Asked you politely to stop baiting, and said that it would be the final warning.

2. One which you pay nothing for, and have broken the rules on countless times.

3. Go look at twitter and tell me what percentage of the users have a photo as their avatar. Better yet, Facebook. In the reporting business, which is what these guys are doing, it's called professionalism.

Enjoy the vacation.
Back to the top

To all the guys and girls that report on TON for all the different FAU  sports, thank you. It is informative with some opinion. That's great. I love reading it. The pod cast is great I watch the more than once. And I k ow lately it seems like I'm kissi g Shames behind, but I'm proud of him. Not long ago he would take some of this criticism personally and retaliate negatively. Today he retaliates with a fact base argument.  Right or wro g , he bases his opinion on stats. More people will listen when name calling is eliminated.
Back to the top
Control functions: