Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2019: FAU @ WKU

FAU is heading to WKU with conference hopes on the line. I do believe Robison will play and be healthy. The key to this game is if they can protect Robison and cause some turnovers on defense. Looking at many of the computer projections most have this within a 2 point game with SP+ having FAU picking up a 1 point victory. I’m putting the magic number at 30. If we score 30 there is no way we lose this game. If we don’t it will be a coin flip.

FAU 31 WKU 23
Back to the top

The spread is close.  Our Marshall game was a close loss.  Their Marshall game was a close loss.  All that says this stacks up to be a close game.

It will be tough being on the road, but we eek out an ugly win 28-27. 
Back to the top

31-21 Owls behind the arm of Robison and the D’s aggressiveness up front. Willie Wright scores his second TD in as many games and begins to regain form
Back to the top

Can’t believe we’re already in the final third of the regular season. Only time will tell if we’ve just hit the endgame. 

1. FAU wins 28-20. FAU’s offense steps up at the right times in the second half after a close first half. 
  2. Robison throws three touchdowns, two to Harrison Bryant and a third to DeAngelo Antoine. James Charles scores the other TD. 
  3. Defense clamps down in the second half. I think this will be a lot like the MTSU game. 
  4. Willie Wright sees action with the ones and has a long gain, but doesn’t break out for a huge 2017-like game. 
  5. Matt Hayball is the unsung hero with some key punts that pin WKU deep in its own territory. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Should be a close one. Cool weather, but should be sunny and clear. A win will help to break up a bunched up East Division of CUSA. WKU has not done too much on offense. Scoring only above 20 points in 1 win this year and only above 23 points in twice on the season. This makes me favor FAU. The Owls have the offense and have scored 40 plus 4 times on the season.

FEARLESS PREDICTION:

FAU 31

WKU 27

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

With our RB's  depleted, we will get to see that our back ups are more than capable. If we play relatively mistake free,    FAU  34.  Wku  28
Back to the top

Not sure if anyone noticed or not, but we were actually favored for a little bit yesterday morning until vegas swung the balance pendulum back…

Owls 29  Toppers 23
Back to the top

Still around -1  or even. As of now.
Back to the top

I am not worried about our RB's at all, they can all run, if the line opens holes they will be fine! No different than the starters. The game will be won or lost (like most) on the LOS!!!
Back to the top

I dont know about this game.  I have been nervous about this game since the minute the Marshall game was over.

What I would like to see is our defense step up and win us this game.  I think they will.  

FAU 31 - WKU 13

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: