Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2022: Week 3 FAU vs UCF

The total could be pretty high. Half of the fans will be from UCF, so that's a problem. And the cameras face their seats, another problem. The last time our folk left at half time, leaving UCF black with flashing iPhone lights like a freaking home game. But. 48-42, FAU.  
Back to the top

Art Vandelay said

The total could be pretty high. Half of the fans will be from UCF, so that's a problem. And the cameras face their seats, another problem. The last time our folk left at half time, leaving UCF black with flashing iPhone lights like a freaking home game. But. 48-42, FAU.  
Posted On: Sep 14th 2022, 7:28 AM #408265

The cameras face the student section, is expected to have 10,000 claimed tickets by Saturday!

If the rest of the stadium is 50/50 that leaves 1/3 of the stadium UCF fans.

I just hope FAU is prepared to get people in the stadium quickly and concessions move quicker.

One thing FAU fans could do to help the schools is get in early, half the problem last time is people waiting till 30 min to kick to even start packing the tailgate then expected to cruz into the stadium in 10 min.
Back to the top

We will win… the coin toss

49-35 the other team
Back to the top

Owls2013 said

Art Vandelay said

Posted On: Sep 14th 2022, 7:28 AM #408265

The cameras face the student section, is expected to have 10,000 claimed tickets by Saturday!

If the rest of the stadium is 50/50 that leaves 1/3 of the stadium UCF fans.

I just hope FAU is prepared to get people in the stadium quickly and concessions move quicker.

One thing FAU fans could do to help the schools is get in early, half the problem last time is people waiting till 30 min to kick to even start packing the tailgate then expected to cruz into the stadium in 10 min.
Posted On: Sep 14th 2022, 8:27 AM #408266

Hear what you are saying here, "One thing FAU fans could do to help the schools is get in early, half the problem last time is people waiting till 30 min to kick to even start packing the tailgate then expected to cruz into the stadium in 10 min."

However, I've been to games where 110k attended…they did the same thing and the stadium was able to roll people in.  I am not sure why the company we hire to scan people think we are boarding an international flight???

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Lot of negativity on the board for last weeks predictions.  Hoping for the same miss this week.

We score the 1st TD, UCF 31 FAU 28

They score the 1st TD UCF 40 FAU 20

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I believe now they have new scanning machines where you don't need to remove anything.
It took me 2 seconds to go through it for the charlotte game.
Back to the top

My gut (just my guy) tells me this will be a more competitive game than people think – but in the end they have a bit too much to overcome.

UCF - 37
FAU - 24
Back to the top

We gotta get an upset sometime right?
I wanna be the one that called it.

FAU 27
UCF 24
Back to the top

They play the games for a reason.   Hoping for the best and the D to show up. Joyner is back thankfully.  

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

The line is down to 7.5 points on one outlet. 8 on the others...
Back to the top
Control functions: