Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

jgf2017 Thread: Taggart Jr & No Transfer QB

We got 1 QB in Johnson Jr. who in all probability will be nowhere near the top of the depth chart in the 2021 season. I’d bet money that he won’t be above Taggart Jr. on the depth chart.QB’s are transferring left and right now. Taggart doesn’t have a good reputation as far as being a great play caller for a QB to want to come here and play under.

Just because you want it to be different doesn’t mean it is. You have to be impartial. 

The players don’t respect Taggart. Charles from the huddle told Taggart to give him the ball on 4th and goal. And after the weird play call got stuffed Tronti was mad about the play call.

Is it because of Jr. that they don’t respect Taggart? I’m not totally sure but that’s what I think. These are not things that will prompt a good QB to want to transfer here.
Back to the top

Well, at least many brand new topics are being brought to light here. Thank you finally for saying something! We've all been on pins and needles to hear the latest word on whether the players "respect Taggart" according to the peanut gallery
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

We got 1 QB in Johnson Jr. who in all probability will be nowhere near the top of the depth chart in the 2021 season. I’d bet money that he won’t be above Taggart Jr. on the depth chart.QB’s are transferring left and right now. Taggart doesn’t have a good reputation as far as being a great play caller for a QB to want to come here and play under.

Just because you want it to be different doesn’t mean it is. You have to be impartial. 

The players don’t respect Taggart. Charles from the huddle told Taggart to give him the ball on 4th and goal. And after the weird play call got stuffed Tronti was mad about the play call.

Is it because of Jr. that they don’t respect Taggart? I’m not totally sure but that’s what I think. These are not things that will prompt a good QB to want to transfer here.
Posted On: Jan 15th 2021, 10:28 AM #400011

Is this Chuck King’s burner account
Back to the top

Funny.
Back to the top

I’ve heard from our “insiders” that Taggart isn’t satisfied with the QB situation and wants another transfer QB this cycle, someone that presumably could start in 2021. 

But it sure doesn’t seem that way. It could be all lip service. A blind man can see that Johnson Jr. and Taggart Jr. are eventually going to be the first and second string QB’s. 

Taggart only wants 1 QB who will be a graduate transfer or a senior with 1 year of eligibility. And I don’t even think he wants that. He’s not going to ever get a QB with 2 or more years of eligibility to compete for the job. It’s set in stone ifs Johnson Jr. and Taggart Jr. I think Posey will eventually transfer or move to receiver. He will be the one getting pushed out. Posey’s going to get a raw deal here. 

This whole thing Taggart’s doing with getting family members of players on the staff is fine if they’re good. But Taggart Jr. can’t even put air under a 25 yard throw. Taggart will get away with this because our S&C and recruiting will be at the top of the conference.
Back to the top

Even if you say it five more times in this thread in addition to the previous five posts you made which are quoted below, the argument will not gain legs by shear volume, and the masses of "lurkers" will not come here to support you with reciprocal posts.

jgf2017 said

The problem is that Taggart under threw a wide open receiver by 5 yards on what should’ve been a 25 yard pass and has no awareness.
Posted On: Jan 7th 2021, 7:46 PM #399823

jgf2017 said

Taggart Jr.’s under throw made me think he can’t throw for 25 yards with velocity.
Posted On: Jan 7th 2021, 9:45 PM #399828

jgf2017 said

Taggart Jr.’s under throw made me think he can’t throw for 25 yards with velocity. Considering his son can’t even throw 25 yards with air under it it’s a joke.
Posted On: Jan 8th 2021, 9:58 AM #399840

jgf2017 said

But Taggart Jr. can’t throw more than 20 yards with air under it so it’s very concerning he will be anywhere near the top of the depth chart.
Posted On: Jan 9th 2021, 12:39 PM #399865

jgf2017 said

But Taggart Jr. can’t even put air under a 25 yard throw.
Posted On: Jan 21st 2021, 9:20 PM #400111
Back to the top

Queue to the first play on the video, and ALSO to the :30 mark.

This would be Willie Taggart JR throwing the ball 50 yards for TD's.

And that's a wrap.

Back to the top

Rick said

Queue to the first play on the video, and to the :30 mark.

This would be Willie Taggart JR throwing the ball 50 yards for a TD.

And that's a wrap.

Posted On: Jan 23rd 2021, 11:05 AM #400151

LOL. Great post. In all seriousness I know WTjr took alot of flack from the fans but he is a dynamic athlete. He basically played WR with no spring and or weightlifting as a true freshman after he switched positions. I may have mentioned before but he was one of the top players in North Florida. I think the media voted him top player in tallahassee region. After a year or two of work he could be a nice player for us if the fans dont kill his confidence. Probably isnt easy being the coaches son with all eyes on you. I would say lets give him time to develop. Look at the play he made here in the all star game. I think he was MVP. Dynamic Athlete.  https://twitter.com/coachtaggart/status/1208512809438502913?s=21
Back to the top

Rick said

Queue to the first play on the video, and ALSO to the :30 mark.

This would be Willie Taggart JR throwing the ball 50 yards for TD's.

And that's a wrap.

Posted On: Jan 23rd 2021, 11:05 AM #400151

End of thread (hopefully).
Back to the top

This is the best thread ever made
Back to the top