Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Mark Stoops to UK

To be serious tho. I bet lane kiffin goes after Leavitt for DC 
Back to the top

I thought Stoops did a decent job. The defense did good enough. I think we can find a good replacement. I’m looking forward to next seasons defense
Back to the top

owlmart said

I thought Stoops did a decent job. The defense did good enough. I think we can find a good replacement. I’m looking forward to next seasons defense
Posted On: Jan 8th 2022, 12:43 PM #406186
I thought the defense was the worst it had been in years.

Couldnt pressure the QB, couldn't force TO's.  LB's never in place.  Couldn't stop the run, got worse as game progressed.

Looking forward to something new.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

owlmart said

Posted On: Jan 8th 2022, 12:43 PM #406186
I thought the defense was the worst it had been in years.

Couldnt pressure the QB, couldn't force TO's.  LB's never in place.  Couldn't stop the run, got worse as game progressed.

Looking forward to something new.
Posted On: Jan 25th 2022, 11:35 AM #406448

Post of the day! Could not stop even CUSA O's with as many as 10 returning starters!
Back to the top

I mean, we aren't that far removed from giving up 70 to a CUSA team. I can't point to any game and say the defense lost it for us. Aside from WKU, I think the defense gave us what we expected
Back to the top

owlmart said

I mean, we aren't that far removed from giving up 70 to a CUSA team. I can't point to any game and say the defense lost it for us. Aside from WKU, I think the defense gave us what we expected
Posted On: Jan 25th 2022, 6:35 PM #406466

You mean in 2016 when we gave up 77 to a wideout playing QB? What’s shocking is that defense had multiple NFL starters. Guess it really is all about coaching?

Hopefully Todd will have the, ready when the ball is snapped

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

owlmart said

Posted On: Jan 25th 2022, 6:35 PM #406466

You mean in 2016 when we gave up 77 to a wideout playing QB? What’s shocking is that defense had multiple NFL starters. Guess it really is all about coaching?

Hopefully Todd will have the, ready when the ball is snapped
Posted On: Jan 26th 2022, 8:23 AM #406474

Very true, all we can hope for is next year to be better.
Back to the top
Control functions: