Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Transfer Portal

I wanted to join in the fun , but I've been good.
Back to the top

Rick said

I'm puzzled…everyone complains, then throws gas on the fire.

Not cool.
Posted On: Feb 17th 2021, 9:23 PM #400598

Yea seriously let’s put this to rest guys 
Back to the top

Joe Milton from Orlando enter transfer portal. Starter for Michigan.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Joe Milton from Orlando enter transfer portal. Starter for Michigan.
Posted On: Feb 19th 2021, 10:12 AM #400614

FAU does have a Michigan connection in Ed Warriner, the new o-line coach. Hmmm..

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

It obviously doesn't work like this but, are we taking Milton, Perry or Shough? Or, "Yes."
Back to the top

I want Alabama LB Ale Kaho if it’s possible. He’s a major special teams weapon and FAU’s kick coverage really struggled last year. Plus, Stoops is coming from Alabama, so there may be something there. Kaho will have a couple years of eligibility so maybe he’s a rotational/ST guy in 2021 and slides into a starting role in 2022. 

Back to the top

While it is never bad to take in another transfer Milton looked pretty raw last year. It could be because Michigan was on fire last year so maybe he could work out.
Back to the top

Scratch one off the list. Per Feldman:

"Tyler Shough, Oregon's former starting QB, announces that he's transferring to Texas Tech, where he'll have three seasons of eligibility to play."

Has anyone made a catchy slogan for N'Kosi Perry yet? :Big-Grin:

Back to the top

JakeElman said

Scratch one off the list. Per Feldman:

"Tyler Shough, Oregon's former starting QB, announces that he's transferring to Texas Tech, where he'll have three seasons of eligibility to play."

Has anyone made a catchy slogan for N'Kosi Perry yet? :Big-Grin:
Posted On: Feb 22nd 2021, 5:13 PM #400711

Whatever it is, it needs to fit on a koozie. I imagine he wouldn't announce where he's going until May..?
Back to the top

Let's just say that all of our options are now open and we will choose the best one…

LOTS of time to go until players report to camp.

Back to the top
Control functions: