Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Belle Glade DE Steven Leggett Commits to FAU Football

Add topic

Steven Leggett
DE
6-1, 240
Belle Glade, FL
Glades Central

Back to the top

Back to the top

I like the looks of this kid but I highly doubt he plays LB here.  Kid already is putting his hand down and if he's a legit 240 now, one or two seasons here he'll be big enough to play DL.  The photo above shows a good frame that should be able to handle the additional weight.  I like that he arrives with bad intentions!
Back to the top

sigep77 said

I like the looks of this kid but I highly doubt he plays LB here.  Kid already is putting his hand down and if he's a legit 240 now, one or two seasons here he'll be big enough to play DL.  The photo above shows a good frame that should be able to handle the additional weight.  I like that he arrives with bad intentions!
Posted On: Dec 2nd 2014, 8:48 AM #339132

I think in the tweet Rick was referring to his weight not position. I saw Leggett 2-3 times during the summer circuit and wasn't all that impressed. But he must have put together a strong senior season. With his size I think he grows into a 2 or 3 tech in the middle.
Back to the top

Andrew said

sigep77 said

Posted On: Dec 2nd 2014, 8:48 AM #339132

I think in the tweet Rick was referring to his weight not position. I saw Leggett 2-3 times during the summer circuit and wasn't all that impressed. But he must have put together a strong senior season. With his size I think he grows into a 2 or 3 tech in the middle.
Posted On: Dec 2nd 2014, 9:55 AM #339133

Re-reading it, that makes sense, just not used to seeing pounds as LB instead of lbs.  
Back to the top

Seems like not many others were impressed by him either considering he doesn't even have a ranking any place I've seen.

Hopefully he turns out to be one of Schnnellenberger's "diamonds in the rough"
Back to the top

He's a top wrestler in the state.

That's the deal…
Back to the top

Rick said

He's a top wrestler in the state.

That's the deal…
Posted On: Dec 4th 2014, 9:01 AM #339385

So he's more flexible & understands leverage? Shouldn't we decide on him by how good he is at football?
Back to the top

Just the facts man…just the facts.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Lots of very good lineman (O and D) have been lightly recruited wrestlers. As you said, they are taught to move and use leverage and they are scrappers!
Back to the top
Control functions: