Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Class of 2020 Early & National Signing Day Periods Thread

Add topic

Any time a player  misses a game without explanation,  rumors start. I hope Leroy is back , but it is what it is. If not, we must move forward. If so, he will be an impact. Time will tell. HooHoo…baseball in 27 hours.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Guys, any word on Christian Gomez. an excellent looking JUCO LB from Coffeyville. He is 6'2" and 235 and shown as a verbal on Rivals. With the change to a 3-4 we needs true strong MLB types to back the 3 DL!!!
Posted On: Feb 13th 2020, 10:18 AM #394068

I was told from multiple people in the know that he was on campus and enrolled early but I haven’t seen him listed on those training spreadsheets. I also haven’t seen any new other walk-ons (not counting Yanez Rogers who may be a walk-on) so I’ll keep my eye out. Doesn’t help overall linebacker depth Antarrius Moultrie, who was making a case to be a possible rotational outside linebacker, is coming back from ACL surgery. He was awesome in fall camp. 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

Gomez is listed on roster, however a couple errors occurred on his bio. His height is actually 6.1 and he is not a freshman.
But the rest is pretty accurate.
Can't wait to see him play and show his talent!!!
Go Owls!!
Back to the top

Just going back through some of our signing classes. It looks like this class (so far) has only had 2 meaningful contributors. Not sure that many more are even still on the team. Sign in

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Just going back through some of our signing classes. It looks like this class (so far) has only had 2 meaningful contributors. Not sure that many more are even still on the team. Sign in
Posted On: Dec 21st 2022, 10:32 PM #411567

Have to agree with ya for the most part, super strong LOOKING class that did not produce as any of us had hoped!
Back to the top
Control functions: