Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls Land Pledges from JonDarius Gardner & Demarcus Glover for 2013 Class

Add topic

Via Chris Nee @ 247 Sports:

JonDarius Gardner

Demarcus Glover

Both are from Alfred Morris' former High School!

Dividends!

;D
Back to the top

Re: Owls Land Pledges from JonDarius Gardner & Demarcus Glover for 2013 Class

I got a feeling that Coach P is going to bring in one of the most legitimate classes we've seen in a while. Hopefully goes after a dual-threat QB that can elevate our offense!
Back to the top

I agree with the statement. Bring in someone we can redshirt and develop over time, and battle for the job.
Back to the top

There are a couple more offers out to kids from that school too. So they might be joined by a few teammates.
Back to the top

Owls Land Pledges from JonDarius Gardner & Demarcus Glover for 2013 Class

Both 2* on rvials.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

2*'s…. our life story!
::)
Back to the top

Yeah I know.

I didnt want to be "That guy" and I certainly dont expect a class of all 3 and 4 stars.

I would like to see more of the 3* coming on board.

Course look at FIU right now. All those * guys and thier coach cant do crap with them.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Can't believe we're having this discussion again lol.

With the right coaching and the right play calling even the "lowly" 2 star guys like Alfred Morris can make a difference. It's all about what works best for your style of offense. Maybe these kids are vastly underrated or they're playing behind, or along side someone who's going to a major conference and all the attention is being put on the kid going to the larger school, but meanwhile the kid we're looking at has pretty good numbers as well.

There could be a certain aspect of his game that Pelini sees and says I like how he does this or that and we could work him on improving it or if he puts on some weight he could be a much better player. When they're on the field and playing for us and they catch a TD are you going to say, wow I'm shocked he caught it, he was only 2 stars coming out of HS?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I know, I just couldn't resist… it's just sooooo long till we see them play and we have nothing else to go on. There should be a ban on star postings unless we get a 4-5* recruit.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Can't believe we're having this discussion again lol.

With the right coaching and the right play calling even the "lowly" 2 star guys like Alfred Morris can make a difference. It's all about what works best for your style of offense. Maybe these kids are vastly underrated or they're playing behind, or along side someone who's going to a major conference and all the attention is being put on the kid going to the larger school, but meanwhile the kid we're looking at has pretty good numbers as well.

There could be a certain aspect of his game that Pelini sees and says I like how he does this or that and we could work him on improving it or if he puts on some weight he could be a much better player. When they're on the field and playing for us and they catch a TD are you going to say, wow I'm shocked he caught it, he was only 2 stars coming out of HS?

+1000
well said.
Back to the top
Control functions: