Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs ED WATERS Game Thread

Add topic

Let's post updates and scores in this thread for easy follow ups.
Thanks
Back to the top

Is there a FREE radio link other than the LVJN link? Mine hasn't worked all year!
Back to the top

I didn't even know that there was an online link that was free.. luckily i get it on my radio..
Back to the top

TD Edward Waters…. Drove right down the field converting 2 4th and long's with a fake punt.

7-0 EW
Back to the top

The youngsters better pick it up! They are probably a little anxious. They'll settle down.
Back to the top

TD FAU - Doug Parker with a TD run.

The 2nd stringers were only in the 1st quarter.. The starters were put in there because the 2nd stringers were getting pushed around quite a bit.

Allen and Sanchez connected with what sounded like a nice pass after Allen got picked on the possession before.

7-7
Back to the top

Another 3 yard TD Run by Parker.

14-7 FAU

It might of been a lucky drive because FAU had a 3rd and like 23 but the ref's called it a catch and the announcers thought that he didn't have control….

but nonetheless, another TD
Back to the top

I sort of alluded to this move in a different thread. I knew that they would be back sooner and stay longer than he told the media.

Now he'll probably pull them AFTER a comfortable lead is attained later in the game.. ;D
Back to the top

Sanchez 1 yd TD run..

21-7 FAU… with under a minute left in the 2nd quarter.

Remember… those 21 points were scored after the first teamers were put in there… which is 1 quarter of work.

If the starters started, the score could be 42-0 right now.
Back to the top

FAU got an interception but were unable to take advantage of it before halftime.. Myers missed a 43 yarder and hit the post..

Owls go into halftime with a 21-7 lead.
Back to the top
Control functions: