Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2023 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Capsule

Add topic

Going tomorrow.   AD got me tickets and is a gem.  Praying for a victory.  Go Owls!
Back to the top

Don't want to look ahead, but assuming there is a Thursday game in NY – best to contact the Athletic Department or secure the traditional way online?
Back to the top

d-owl said

Don't want to look ahead, but assuming there is a Thursday game in NY – best to contact the Athletic Department or secure the traditional way online?
Posted On: Mar 18th 2023, 8:17 PM #413202

I didn't get a good response from social media contacts and ticket places.  I went straight to the AD and he had a staffer call me and got it over the phone

Doesn't hurt as fans to think about possibilities.    The coaches and players are who have to focus
Back to the top

SeminOwl28 said

d-owl said

Posted On: Mar 18th 2023, 8:17 PM #413202

I didn't get a good response from social media contacts and ticket places.  I went straight to the AD and he had a staffer call me and got it over the phone

Doesn't hurt as fans to think about possibilities.    The coaches and players are who have to focus
Posted On: Mar 18th 2023, 8:19 PM #413203

Very true. Will know more tomorrow!
Back to the top

Not to look past FDU, Tennessee is only 7-7- over last 14 games. Their O CAN be held down so we have a decent chance!

Bu tomorrow game first guys, They are the smallest team in the tourney so we need to dominate the boards. Their game is speed and our 4 guard line-up can deal with that better than the standard bigger lineups can.
Surprised they beat Purdue but then Purdue (like Tenn.) has struggled late in season.

Just play hard as usual guys and ya will be good - Go Owls!
Back to the top

We should be able to shut them down better than any team they have played recently. We have smaller guards who can match-up to the water bug style well.

The question is can we make some threes to go alongside a healthy dose of inside feeds to both Goldin and Rosado. If we do that, thy will be constantly running around trying to defend everything we throw at them and tire out in the second half en route to a blow out.

My money is on that happening, because they do not have the defensive ability to create the pressure UNT, UAB, and Memphis did.
Back to the top

Comment: #news_3521

Rick said

We should be able to shut them down better than any team they have played recently. We have smaller guards who can match-up to the water bug style well.

The question is can we make some threes to go alongside a healthy dose of inside feeds to both Goldin and Rosado. If we do that, thy will be constantly running around trying to defend everything we throw at them and tire out in the second half en route to a blow out.

My money is on that happening, because they do not have the defensive ability to create the pressure UNT, UAB, and Memphis did.
Posted On: Mar 18th 2023, 9:34 PM #413208

I was going to say something just like this, Rick.   Nice    

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

Playing a play-in 16 seed for a chance to make the Sweet 16. The planets are aligning.
Back to the top

d-owl said

Playing a play-in 16 seed for a chance to make the Sweet 16. The planets are aligning.
Posted On: Mar 19th 2023, 9:07 AM #413210

Going to use this  :Laughing:
Back to the top

I have never felt so good going into an important game in my FAU fan hood life. Which is now making me worried. 

But I really believe FAU is gonna take care of business tonight and convincingly. 
Back to the top
Control functions: