Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011-2012 Men's Basketball Schedule

Add topic

Re: 2011-2012 Men's Basketball Schedule

Rick said

FAU released the full schedule today…

Did you post it? Am I overlooking it? I haven't found it. I wanted to see when the home games were for FIU and WKU.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Rick said

FAU released the full schedule today…

Did you post it? Am I overlooking it? I haven't found it. I wanted to see when the home games were for FIU and WKU.

Doing that right now, my evening "chore" :)

Check back in a little while…….
Back to the top

owlcountry said

I wanted to see when the home games were for FIU and WKU.

All set up top!

Aside from the fact that the last 5-of-7 games are at home, pretty tough slate, IMO.

The "Road Warriors" strike again…….
Back to the top

Thanks for posting, Rick. I realize it's a PITA to compile that. I thought it was already up somewhere.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Thanks for posting, Rick. I realize it's a PITA to compile that. I thought it was already up somewhere.

Np, it's really not that bad…have a system down now :)
Back to the top

Nov 19th - football at Troy AND basketball vs George Mason at home. Hopefully the time won't overlap… saw the basketball game is still TBA.

Could be a pretty awesome day for Owl fans. Wonder if FAU/SGA is going to cook up something special for that one.

Generally speaking, it'd be cool if we could continue to tailgate for basketball and make that an FAU thing. From my understanding, not too many schools do that. I know the UF kids didn't.
Back to the top

Jax has dropped off the schedule...some times added up top as well.
Back to the top

Added what should be the final update to the schedule up top with the exception of the start time for the MTSU contest on Feb 28th.......
Back to the top

2011-2012 Men's Basketball Schedule

Interest news regarding our next home opponent;

George Mason’s Cornelius suspended for 10 games

FAIRFAX, Va. (AP)—George Mason senior guard Andre Cornelius has been suspended for the first 10 games of the season after pleading guilty to misdemeanor credit card fraud.

Cornelius had been suspended indefinitely while the legal process played out. A related felony charge was dropped.

Cornelius has started 66 games for the Patriots and is the team’s second-leading returning scorer. He averaged 9.5 points last season.

In a statement released by the school, Cornelius says he made a mistake, accepts the punishment, supports his team and will “get ready to make an impact” when he returns.

He will be eligible to play Dec. 21 against Duquesne.

GO OWLS - TAKE IT TO 'EM!
Back to the top

Well ain't that a shame………..

;D
Back to the top
Control functions: