Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Charlotte @ FAU - October 3rd, 2020

Add topic

The Owls will try to begin 2020 for the 5th Time vs the 49ers

The Matchup: Charlotte (0-1) @ Florida Atlantic (0-0)

When: Saturday, October 3rd, 4:00 PM

Where: FAU Stadium

Weather: Current conditions in Boca Raton, FL

The Series: The Owls own a 3-2 advantage over the 49ers, including a 45-27 win last year in Charlotte..

Charlotte Team Site: Here

Key Stats Comparison:

Game Information

TV: ESPNU

Stream: WatchESPN *Cable subscription required.

Radio: 640 The Hurricane

Opening Line: CHA - 8

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Just kicked off our Monday presser with Coach Taggart. First thing out the gate: no positive cases within the program.

Back to the top

Coach has a good feeling about the Owls being able to play ball this Saturday!

Back to the top

Coach Taggart said everybody that was inactive last week vs. USF will be able to play this week, save for five players who are still in quarantine due to contact tracing.

Sounds like Coach Taggart let it slip that Ahman Ross has quarantined for WEEKS despite never testing positive.

Back to the top

Chris Reynolds still hurt?
Back to the top

Just downloaded my tickets. I'm excited to go to the game but the importance of the game feels lost. I know it is to the university , coached,and players. But to me, it feels so different.
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Chris Reynolds still hurt?
Posted On: Sep 28th 2020, 9:05 PM #396205

I have heard he is 50/50 this week.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Just downloaded my tickets. I'm excited to go to the game but the importance of the game feels lost. I know it is to the university , coached,and players. But to me, it feels so different.
Posted On: Sep 29th 2020, 5:39 AM #396206
FAU currently has the 3rd longest active winning streak in the country with 7.

We should be favored in every remaining game outside of Marshall, which gives us a chance to sell a 14-15 game streak going into next off season.

Easy to market that to potential fans, who might be hungry for live sports after this year.

I look at this season as a chance to keep building momentum and show we are more than Lane Kiffin.

A lot of young guys will get work on defense that will make a major difference in 2021 and 2022.

Back to the top

The win streak was something I wasn't aware of. I can't wait to sit in my nose bleed seats and enjoy live FAU football.
Back to the top

Dang… Charlotte Head Coach Will Haley just said that Chris Reynolds should be good to play this Saturday.

Defensive Coordinator Jim Leavitt said he is a massive threat. Leavitt is also worried about Charlotte's wide receivers.

Back to the top
Control functions: