Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012-2013 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule

Add topic

Re: 2012-2013 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule

2012-2013 FAU Men's Basketball Schedule

Just realized that the last "Bury the Burrow in Red" game will also be the last game of the regular season!  Oh boy, this could be really special.  Also, looks like December 1st will be a double header.  We host UL in football, and then host AState in basketball at the Burrow.  I can't recall that happening this past year, but the double header in 2010 with football vs. Troy and then basketball vs. USF was awesome!  Should be a fun day!
Back to the top

FAU with a release out today on the first four games of the year - which are technically all part of the 2012 Maui Invitational; although labeled "regionals"…here's what Coach Jarvis had to say:

“We are very excited to take part in the EA Sports Maui Invitational,” said Mike Jarvis, FAU head men’s basketball coach. “Our goal is to eventually be one of the teams that gets to make the trip to Hawaii, but being able to take part in the regional games of the tournament is certainly a step in the right direction.”

Here is the Tournament Schedule:

Printable PDF

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Rick said

FAU with a release out today on the first four games of the year - which are technically all part of the 2012 Maui Invitational; although labeled "regionals"…here's what Coach Jarvis had to say:

“We are very excited to take part in the EA Sports Maui Invitational,” said Mike Jarvis, FAU head men’s basketball coach. “Our goal is to eventually be one of the teams that gets to make the trip to Hawaii, but being able to take part in the regional games of the tournament is certainly a step in the right direction.”

Here is the Tournament Schedule:

Some real winnable games here. It will also be awesome to play UNC, should be cool. Also, I'd like to see how Miss State plays us now, we will both have many new players… but will they remember the loss to us?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

It is also very good exposure for our basketball program. If we are competitive and possibly win the tournament, it helps us big time.
Back to the top

no reason we can't win our regional… Elon, Colgate, Coppin STate…

GO OWLS!!!
Back to the top

Ugh! Colgate!  >:(

I still think we owe them a revenge beating! If it can't happen in football maybe we can do in basketball

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

I prefer Crest personally.......
Back to the top

FAU put out their 2012-13 schedule release today…

Here is what Coach Jarvis had to say:

“Once again, we have one of the toughest nonconference schedules in the country,” said Jarvis. “We do that both to continue to build a winning program as well as challenge and motivate the young men who have chosen to come here to play.”

Back to the top

I understand why he does it. Just don't necessarily agree with it. Winning builds a fan base which = money. Not saying play NJIT, Lynn and Longwood but definitely need some winnable non-conf games. Especially after last season

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

The NCS is pretty good this year, IMO.

Stetson twice??

The Elon Tournament as well…can win both of those games.

Obviously NC, and Indiana are body bag affairs, but who knows what will happen at Miss. State…
Back to the top
Control functions: