Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Thank you coach Justice (on his way to AZ)

Had to expect some of these coaches to leave. Apparently he is headed to Arizona to be the O Line coach. Great job this year.
Back to the top

Great job and thank you, best of luck to ya!
Back to the top

I was curious who Coach Justice is replacing;

Arizona football loses offensive line coach Jim Michalczik to Oregon State - Arizona Desert Swarm

Got a tough act to follow, 3rd in the Nation in rushing yards with a 6.8 yd. per rush average;

NCAAF on Yahoo! Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games

Best of luck to ya Coach Justice!!!!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

I was curious who Coach Justice is replacing;

Arizona football loses offensive line coach Jim Michalczik to Oregon State - Arizona Desert Swarm

Got a tough act to follow, 3rd in the Nation in rushing yards with a 6.8 yd. per rush average;

NCAAF on Yahoo! Sports - News, Scores, Standings, Rumors, Fantasy Games

Best of luck to ya Coach Justice!!!!
Posted On: Dec 23rd 2017, 1:13 PM #375866

He has a real special talent at qb 
Back to the top

With rodrgiuez getting fired I wonder if Coach Justice would want out of the contract or did he already know rodriguez was on his way out?

Would kiffin want him back or want to bring in his own guy?
Back to the top

voss749 said

With rodrgiuez getting fired I wonder if Coach Justice would want out of the contract or did he already know rodriguez was on his way out?

Posted On: Jan 4th 2018, 7:38 PM #376099

Good questions, I cannot imagine taking a job knowing your boss is on the way out and since you have NO connections or experience in recruiting for them that the new guy would keep you!

With the job he has done the past two years AND with his recruiting experience here it would make sense to bring him back. But as you say, does Coach K want him back….
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

voss749 said

Good questions, I cannot imagine taking a job knowing your boss is on the way out and since you have NO connections or experience in recruiting for them that the new guy would keep you!

With the job he has done the past two years AND with his recruiting experience here it would make sense to bring him back. But as you say, does Coach K want him back….
Posted On: Jan 4th 2018, 8:18 PM #376101

I am pretty sure he went there cause of rich rod. Considering he was his college coach at wvu
Back to the top

voss749 said

Interesting questions. Don't believe Justice would go there knowing Rodriguez was on his way out because everyone knows a new coach hires his own guys and most coaches lose their jobs.

Kiffin retained him from the last regime so he obviously believes in him. Not sure why he wouldn't take him back unless he's already promised the spot to somebody else, and if he has it hasn't been made public.

Then again if Kiffin if the one who gets hired at Arizona, maybe he will stay. But there's a lot of "if"s there too because we haven't even seen a report linking Kiffin to the job in a serious way, just the usual chatter as media people try to build "potential head coach" lists that have no bearing on who finally ends up there.
Back to the top

Garin Justice not expected to be retained in new Arizona staff.  Hersey sources state he could be back at FAU, tough break.

Report: Offensive line coach Garin Justice not expected to be retained by Arizona, Kevin Sumlin - Arizona Desert Swarm
Back to the top

Already broke in the Charlie Weis thread, my bad...
Back to the top
Control functions: