Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Progress

Add topic

So has anyone heard any more news on how the money raising is coming as of right now?
Back to the top

Re: Progress

rdownin1 said

So has anyone heard any more news on how the money raising is coming as of right now?

I heard they just received $100k. Don't know the total estimate now although Coach told me it's on the way. Kimberly Miller wrote a story about how our athletics fundraising (especially in light of the coming stadium) is not very high although the BOT, VP for Finance and Angelos said they expect to meet all goals.
Back to the top

Can we expect anything more from MZZZZZZZZZZ Miller
Back to the top

Progress

Nice as long as it keeps on rolling!! What about the brick campaign, is that still in the works?
Back to the top

Brick campaign is still in the works. It's not expected to raise millions for the stadium. It was designed to not only raise some funds for athletics, but to help increase membership into the Student Alumni Association and for the SAA prOWLers and the student body to make a statement that WE WANT FOOTBALL ON CAMPUS. NOW.

fauf.fau.edu/brickcampaign

[email protected] is Paul Metcalf's e-mail address. He is the adviser for the SAA prOWLers and is in charge of the brick campaign

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: